What's your dream vacation?

What's your dream vacation?
Mine is: In a log cabin by a lake, surrounded by snow-capped mountains , and inside a log fire glowing :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Angel Venezuela to sit under a waterfall all day and night and if I have a lover with me make love all day in night inside the waterfall

Most Helpful Girl

• I have two:
    I want to go to Alaska for an excursion. Kind of like yours. A cabin in the woods with a fire. Making love with my SO. Hiking and outdoorsy things during the day.
    The other one, (which I hope will be my honeymoon), is Bora Bora. Bungalow on the water. Snorkeling, water sports, beach, etc. Very romantic.

What Guys Said 2

• I want to do a cross country road trip of America and Europe... Almost did the former and really considered the latter

That would be awesome ! I would love to do that too ! :)

That's dope. I'm guessing you're from the uk. I wouldn't wanna live in Naples. This dude who works in a pizza shop in my town is from there and always asks me when I'm going back

Yes , I live in the U. K :)

• I think I would love a trip to the nature of New Zealand

What Girls Said 2

• A week in the Maldives living right on the beach

• Australia, please and thank you.