How long would you wait to have sex in a new relationship?

I would wait about 6 months.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on my feelings. The more I'm into a guy, the less I wait.

What Guys Said 14

• It depends on the distance between us:

40 yards: My 40 yard dash is probably 6 seconds now to get it her, add in pre-game foreplay.. 5 minutes before penetration?

@theccanyon

• Whenever the time is right. I don't set a timeframe.

• The shortest I would wait is right away. The longest I would wait before deciding I was being lead on and ending it would be about two months.

• Until marriage. 😇
    Too many people are waiting about 6 minutes. 🙄

• depends on the girl

• As soon as she lets me

• when it spontaneously comes up.

• Depends on the chemistry between us and virgin or not. Every non virgin I've been with, it only takes me 2-3 to get in her pants. Every virgin I've dated it took months to get in her pants. I guess I have more chemistry with non virgin girls.

• 6 months? Ew. Casual. I won't wait any less than 10 years.

• 5 mins lol
    honestly if im actually trying to make a relationship at least a month

• First 3 weeks.

• No sex by 3rd date, there is no 4th date.

• I would dump you day one

Which clearly shows that you have no interest in building a relationship first, and getting comfortable with someone. Id like to get to know someone before having sex with them.

Thats cute

• Zero days. We can date a bit first, but if she's not -wanting- to have sex with me, i'm not interested in a relationship with her, and i'd move on.

When I was your age I would wait as long as she needed. That lead me into some relationships I wish i'd avoided. Nothing against them, I just wouldn't risk it again.

What Girls Said 4

• I waited 1 week (3 dates) before I had sex with my boyfriend. That might seem really early for some but it was fine for us! :)

• There have Been times, with Many whom I have Dated and Mated, that with Knowing it was Going to Be a Real Relationship... Sex on the Second Date. "He" will Always make it a Big Deal with Some Sort of Special Big Wheel Event with Being together.
    Different ones call for Different Measures and Pleasures.
    However, with others, I have waited a Month of Mondays because I was Not Into them, just wanted Friendship only and Ended up with Hugs and Kisses Only.
    Good luck and Great question, @Paulina528 xx

• It depends on what you both want. For me, generally, 2-4 weeks depending on how often we see each other, how many dates, what he reveals about himself, what he says about the relationship, how interested he is in me and my life, meeting his friends/family, etc. There are a lot of factors to consider.

• I just like to go with the flow. I would say probably a few dates.