Girls that Dip? Yay or nay and why?

I don't know why I'm doing this because in all actuality I probably don't give a damn but I'm curious so please girls and guys.. What do you think of girls that can pack a dip and put that shit in their lips?

Talking about chewing tobacco.

715

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to buy a pouch of Red Man and ride BMX bikes on construction sites and vacant lots and spit to show how cool I was. Then I turned 14.

I shouldn't judge. Some people really enjoy the taste and I can understand that. I have a redneck nephew who's using Skoal constantly. But it is truly yucky to watch, no matter who does it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I knew/know of one that does.

Her boyfriend actually said it makes her "hotter". lol, young me tried it. Not for me, not for me AT ALL.

Don't think it's attractive. It's just your choice and as long as you "spit" responsibly, I won't say anything and will try not to judge your choice.

• I respect you for not judging. I'm one to think you can't judge someone based off their habits, you got to see them as a person. I don't however think it is "attractive" either, thank you for your opinion though :)

• Wanna know the crazy thing. a lot of people don't spit anymore and swallow all those nasty juices. Hugeeee turn off lol

• @akadatank44 Definitely don't swallow. Sick as hell.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 14

• @tenseven was that you you is known to take a few pinches? 😛 haha

Drunken me has done it haha. My buddy actually quit and started using Grinds. Its basically coffee. He got me hooked and I guess they have wintergreen now. But I like the chocolate mint. They were a on the show sharktank.

sharktankblog.com/.../get-grinds.jpg

• Oh by the way I recommend you quit. Its not attractive and don't know if I could kiss a girl who did.

• Nah... I was just born with 'em. 😉

• @Tenseven oh I figured you got skills alright 😉

• What?

• Yuckkkkk.

• Noooope sorry. You can do whatever you want but it is not attractive. Since you're 42 though it is a little biased. Ill picture this as like a 19 year old. Yuppp, still nope.

• I never saw the attraction personally

• not interested in those girls

• it's gross no matter who does it.

• but... i would respect her a bit for doing something so far out of gender norms lol
      i love a good contrarian

• are you really age 42? cause no one would care lol, unless you're 19 going by your username, you're dating field is gonna be limited to rednecks

• Copenhagen no, Skoal berry... maybe.

• Ewwwwwwwwww

• are you talking about sucking dick

• Snus?

• nasty for sure.

• Not feminine. sorry... yucky.

What Girls Said 6

• I find "DIP" completely not in my lifestyle I yell at my man I find out he has dip I throw that shit away

• I thought you were talking about the exercise at first. But you're talking about chewing tobacco, right?

No, haven't done that.

• That is thoroughly disgusting and unhealthy.

• I think it's gross unless you're into rotting teeth and mouth cancer 🤔

• What do you mean?

• Wait what? Dip?