Do you think a person very religious could be a turn off?

for either male or female who are dating or star to get to know a person. I mean when in this case one of the parties is the very religious person, not the other one and in this case they are adult people.

For example I have coworker who is 38 years old, she lately had became very religious and changed religion (even if she like to curse and say bad words sometimes when she is surrounded by people she knows in a random conversation) but still she very often talks about God and she told me she pray the rosary at home and she goes to church to speak to the pastor several days a week after workl (is like a therapy for her) and the pastor send her prayers over the phone. Many years ago whenshe was not taht relgiious like now but she still was devoted to God and the Virgin, she was engaged to be married but the guy call the engagement off, and she went through a rough time that she even had to to go pschylogical therapy for quite sometime, back then she was like 28.

Aftert that she had hung out with some guys but as what she told me, they had not been good enough for her, some had been players, others act like kids, others like to hang out with more than her, others seem not to be a bit spiritual or respectful, in any case in the ones she has hang out in the past, she always found those guys to have flaws

Like 3 weeks ago she found herself in trouble at work cause she wanted the workplace to be free of bad influences (as there has been many gossip between coworkers about themselves). So one nite she stay working late and since there were no coworkers (but the cameras at work were working) she started to rub some oil at the desks of some cowoerks, the ones she believes are bad influence to the company.
Nerxt day the GM found out it was here and scold her a little. She believed she did nothing wrong, as she thought the office needs a bit of God these days, Maybe her pastor told her she had to do that at work to free the company of bad pirits or something.

2mo So she has told me that now people at work criticize her because what she did was not appropriate especially at work,. She even think probably people thought she was crazy for what he did at nite one day, she just thought the company needed some good positive vibes. Some say what she did was not the right place to do it, at work I mean.

In summary this lady is I believe too picky if she desires to be with someone in the future, even if she says bad words as that is normal even on women nowadays
2mo She is now becoming too religious and she expects the man she is going to be has to have certain attributes. Yesterday she told me that recently she went out with a guy, once but she did not like it, something of him turn her off. SHe though have male friends, but just as friends. I mean she does drink alcohol socially and had attended office parties and have fun with the rest of coworkers but she likes to act sometimes as very proper.

Most Helpful Guy

• It will be a trurn off

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on how that person expresses themselves religiously and if they are still tactful and respectful of other’s beliefs.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, that isn't for me

• In my opinion, no. 😊

• Yes.

Why you believe it could be a turn off?