Why do no girls look at me? I feel like I am the most unattractive guys on Earth?

I am 26 years old. No girls look at me. I am desperate. I feel like I am the most unattractive guy on Earth. I believe I am very ugly. No girls ever look at me. No girls.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There's lots of guys who look way worse than you who get girls. You probably have no confidence, and have no clue how to talk to women.

Plus you can look better. It would really help if you did take pride in your appearance. It is attractive to women when a guy puts himself well. Regardless if he's handsome or not l!

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 2

• If you don't have confidence and put yourself down all the time then you won't get much notice. And don't get desperate or think you'r ugly, it won't help. I know a bunch of not so good looking guys who have lots of girls after them.

Really, though, what's with the women who commented on this question? No need to be so mean.

• Shave, get contacts, grow your hair out and go for a more voluminous hairstyle

I dont wanna use contacts. That is not confortable for me.