Billionaire Reid Hoffman is willing to pledge $5 million dollars to veterans if Trump releases his tax returns - should he take the deal?

It would have to be before the first Presidential Debate on October 19th. According to the New York Times he was "inspired by Trump's offer in 2012 to donate that amount to a charity if President Obama revealed his college and passport records and applications. At the time, Mr. Trump had been questioning whether Mr. Obama was born in the United States (indeed he was, in Hawaii)." http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/us/politics/linkedin-hoffman-trump-tax-returns-veterans.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

What do you think, and do you think there's something really suspicious in Trump's tax returns which is why he's not releasing them? Apparently every Presidential nominee in the last 40 years has released their tax returns.

• He should release them.
    50% (1)89% (8)82% (9)Vote
  • He shouldn't release them.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Other.
    50% (1)11% (1)18% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Beautiful!
    It's amazing that supporters of little dick talk about Hillary's shady shit but ignore 'tiny hand Donald's shit. Obvouslly he is not releasing it because he's shady as fuck.

There is his Achilles heel. Now you will hear him whine about corruption, fixed elections, privacy, why should he be transparent, and why don't we just 'trust' him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Both candidates have fallen into traps of their own making - If they got out in front of things like if years back HC had said straight away "I F****** up with Email server" it would be old news and if DT had released Tax Returns straight away, "Okay, fire away" it would be old news by now - There are a number of theories none of which insurmountable (1) Not as wealthy as he says he is (2) Paying next to nothing in tax through legal tax breaks (3) Where is some of his outside investment money coming from (4) Not as charitable as he says he is

0|0
    0|0
  • He's put a price tag on what Trump's tax returns are worth, Reid Hoffman is pretty smart. Trumps not releasing those tax returns though so this point is mute.

NY Times editor has publicly said he'd be willing to go to prison by releasing the Tax returns with out permission.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course he is hiding some. You don't become a billionaire from being straight as an arrow. Let's not get surprised here

But its interesting how another billionaire is putting him on the spot. Either he loses the credibility to support veterans or is forced to release his taxes. Obviously he won't release them if he really has something to hide

0|0
    0|0
  • He should plesge a hundred trillion zillion dollar for when hillary becomes president if she does not kill innocents like she already has.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

This question is not about Hillary. It's about Donald Trump.

• 2mo

Why would anyone show his tax returns? Is there no concept of privacy in the US?

• Of course he should but he is hiding something,

0|0
    0|0
  • He shouldn't release them.

1|0
    0|0
  • he won't do it cuz he's got too much shady shit to hide.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• With or Without the Big Bucks... I believe Teflon Don will Release these, along with his Health Records, m which, by the way, will e Said on Dr. Oz Thursday.
    It's ironic when I ReCall and All, Trump Offering Barry 50 Million Dollars to Release his Birth Records. I am sure this cool Muslim Drooled but Knew he had to save Face and Walked away because it Meant... His Pride Beforeth a Fall and All. And to this day, 8 years later, I have Yet to see Anything.
    Good luck and Trump will Always take Care of those Vets, no Fears. xx

0|0
    0|0