Why are guys so rude to girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• they are the jerks, alpha male, player, bad boys and girls continue to hang out with them and let them get away with it, just because girls think them guys are cool. so, why dont girls hang around the nice guys instead? oh i know because them jerks labeled the nice guys as nerds or they are uncool and girls can't choose for themselves and approach.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know some guys are just really self-absorbed and don't even realize how much they're hurting you.

What Guys Said 4

• Find better guys to hangout with.

every guy i hangout with is rude to me it dosent matter if im nice or not and my boyfriend is always with me so i dont understand

Maybe they are jealous of your boyfriend so they put you down. You should be rude to them back and show that you're the alpha female.

yea. lol

• Why are girls so rude to guys?

I dont know probably girls have had it with guys attitude i dont know and it sounds like im mad or something im not lol

Well then guys have had it with girls' attitude lol both genders do things that infuriate the other. At the end of the day. No guy will understand what it's like to be a girl, but no girl knows what it's like to be a guy either.

lol yea

• A lot of them are probably sexist. I think girls need to stand up for themselves more.

yea i do that a lot but lately i just haven't have enough stength to deal with anything

• not all guys. just douche bags.

What Girls Said 3

• Girls are rude to girls too...

• You're talking about boys.
    Because 14 is a very immature age. They grow out of it.

• They're scared of us