"Not manly enough": is that a good reason to not date a decent guy?

I've always been attracted to alpha male type guys but the guy I'm conflicted over is perfect in the sense that we both come from the same religous/cultural background (which is important to me) but sometimes he can be way too sensitive.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would sat yes it's a good reason but not bc he's not manly enough. if you arnt attracted or interested you just arnt. If he was shorter than desired or didn't have the looks wanted same thing. you want what you want either see what other things he has to offer or move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Manliness" is an idea perpetuated by the mainstream media in the way of circa 1952 go getters in suits who cheated on their wives with their secretaries and movies about demigod gladiators with rippling muscles that didn't ask for permission before bedding the damsel in distress. lol as nice as it sounds, its not real. Men are humans so they're bound to have emotions. A man is not a one faceted character that can throw you over his shoulder and command an army lol normal guys have moods with much more depth, which means yes he might take a joke the wrong way or feel self conscious about himself but we all get like that sometimes. Of course, you can be dating a man who looks physically stronger than you and cries at the end of My Girl just the same as you do. Or you could find one who doesn't, but i assure you he will be much harder to communicate with.

What Guys Said 6

• What do you mean with manliness?

• When it comes to preferences, you can be as sexist or as racist as you like

• I'm sensitive too, we aren't real men that's why we have to join https://www.humiliationpov.com

• What in the world is a manly alpha-male type?

• The fact that he's religious is enough for me to advise that you stay away from him.

• Yes you should go for manly

What Girls Said 0