Can I Improve my English here?

hello guys i'm here. I join to girlsaskguys because i will imrove my English. Is that a good Place?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have thought any forum could be really quora , reddit also maybe the chats on f2p multiplayer games like runescape or any number of others.
    Mabey English films with japanese subtitles or japanese films with English subtitles.
    Preferably if you have something you want to talk about obviously (questions to ask or answers for other people or just opinions)

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to Gag town, @Sezo54.
    Yes... Just follow me. It helped A lot when my Own husband who I Still have Out in Egypt, Learned plenty of Words and Sentences from me.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 13

• It might help with casual conversations but don't expect to see perfect grammar here.

• Yes, you can. In fact, let me help: "Hello guys, I'm *new here. I *joined girlsaskguy because I want *to *improve my English skills. It *this a good place?"

But bare in mind that English is not my native language so everything I write may be absolutely incorrect, inconsistent and nonsensical to people better versed in English. My sincerest apologies.

• Certainly, I learned a lot from Runescape even though the language was garble

• not if you read my opinions lol

• I doubt it. The best way I know for someone to improve their written English is through studies, especially university level. I don't think GaG will help you...

My experience has been the opposite: I just spend my time writing in English on the Internet and seeing some videos in YouTube, and after a while I speak it very fluently and with perfect pronunciation.

I came with the idea because a friend of mine said he went to a certification exam, he got a 9 and they even gave him the next level of English on grace. He said that what had helped him the most was playing games in English

Hahaha that's cool. I guess I'm wrong then 😄

• Well gag helped me with some words and expressions
    Yeah it can improve your English

• Sure, it can help a little bit.

• Any place where you can find native speakers is a good one.

• I don't think it have helped my spoken English so far

• Best if you try courses like Duolingo. It is free and easy

• Yes start off by asking about turkey

• I mean, I guess?

YOUR SENTENCE: "hello guys i'm here. I join to girlsaskguys because i will imrove my English. Is that a good Place?"

CORRECT SENTENCE: "Hello guys, I joined GirlsAskGuys because I want to improve my English. Is this a good place?"

• You're seriously really beautiful. Do you have Instagram?

What Girls Said 5

• I'm sure you can. I learned English mostly from social media and TV.

• Sure you can, its a matter of practice..
    look who's talking? I dont speak much English myself. lol

• There are much better places to go to improve on a language

• Sure, you can learn a little English here. 😊

• Honestly? No you'd be better off on yahoo