How to deal with stress?

I am so stressed. Between school, work and social life I feel like I just can't manage it anymore and I am overwhelmed to the point where I cry myself to sleep at night. I just can't handle it. It's my senior year and I am so stressed i want to get drunk often and smoke but I know I shouldn't. I just don't know how to deal with all of this stress

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay first of all, just know you are not alone!
    My senior year of highschool, I was so stressed from work and school, and college etc I got hives all over my stomach and arms. They went away after I graduated -___-

It is really easy to turn to alcohol or weed when you are stressed out because you can kind of zone out. But do you feel better after that?

I think the most helpful thing you can do is talk to someone about it. Just vent it out. Sometimes its hard to talk about it, because we don't want to vocally admit or accept all of the things that we have to do. But honestly sharing, venting, and expressing your emotions is the best way to make sure they don't eat you up inside.

Best of luck! It won't always be like this

Thank you so much

What Guys Said 1

• Compartmentalise!!

What Girls Said 2

• Use your agenda to write down everything you need to do then take it one thing at a time. Just look at the thing that is due the earliest and tackle that. If your social life is stressing you out its probably because you have work or school on your mind. If everything that is due the next day is done, then you will be free to enjoy spending time with your friends and things more

• Try yoga! I started doing it and it helps a lot. You can find videos to follow on youtube