What is your worst nightmare?

So I found the game Amnesia on my old computer, proceeded to play where I left off last time. Stopped playing after 10 minutes because I was too fucking scared lol. I CANNOT DO anything that has to do with being chased by a monster of some kind. Just watching a movie of people being chased by zombies (that most people don't even find scary), I scream like hell lol, I get so scared and stressed out I can't deal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ but somehow a lot of other horror movies I do completely fine with.

What is your absolute worst nightmare?

• Being chased by zombies in a apocalyptic worldWhat is your worst nightmare?
  • Swimming in the sea with hungry sharksWhat is your worst nightmare?
  • Lay in a coffin full of poisonous spidersWhat is your worst nightmare?
  • Stuck in a locked room with a very creepy clown who has some incredibly disturbing intentionsWhat is your worst nightmare?
  • Being in your bed while there is a monster hiding beneath it, waiting for you to set your foot downWhat is your worst nightmare?
  • Being chased down by a monster/possessed thing/ghost in a corridorWhat is your worst nightmare?
  • Other (state below)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• Zombies nope... I'll call Rick grimes!!
    static.comicvine.com/.../...7-1270135466-20120.jpg

Spiders in a coffin! Creepy pasta.. but maybe I won't die and I'll become...
    https://m.popkey.co/0284b2/e06jw_s-200x150.gif

Clowns.. scary face or not! They're just a weirdo in a suit. Gimme a bat, or hell I'll use my taekwondo lol.
    uploads.disquscdn.com/.../...2b744b91ca34c63e4.gif

Hm, monster under my bed... more like kid sister. Or sully lol.
    33.media.tumblr.com/...m7wcj6rX8d1rx24qso1_500.gif

66.media.tumblr.com/.../...ifwptB1rvhqlvo1_500.gif

But this last oneπŸ€”πŸ˜³πŸ‘€πŸ˜±
    I don't know why but female ghostly figures, with distorted or oddly shaped body's at the end of a corridor with long black hair just is the all time creepiest thing ever. I fear this so much.
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/panic.gif

• I think it might be C based solely on the fact a certain specis can bite you and cause an erection.. In extreme cases they literally have to cut open your dick to remove the coagulated blood.. Sooo if those are the type of spiders, nope.

A would probably be the least scary. If you have rotting husks, they won't be running after a few days. In reality it would probably take care of itself for the most part in a year. Clown is basically saying deranged serial killer?
    Bed has a frame for the bottom so there wouldn't be any hands coming out lol.

I would say if a ghost that was clearly visible and freaky looking charged me, it would definitely freak me out. I don't believe in ghosts so that would be part of the reason haha.

Lol we got a complete realist over here 😂

Ahah yeah whole reason why I made the post 😂😂😂 I don't know how I managed to play it years ago 😅

Played it on Skype and it just became incredibly funny, the sarcasm was great. Plus when someone used a drill on a dead corpse and figured out it's part of the puzzle..
      We gave him a lot of shit as to why he would just be trying to drill into dead bodies.

• so you like horror games , have you tried sophie's curse? ( steam) , i dare to claim that it is scariest horror game ever ; p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f63if9lftk

I don't like horror games at all 😫 I don't even know how I even got myself to play horror games years ago 😭😭 Sophie's Curse is NOT happening 😂

Ehh I like Amnesia more. Played with two friends as sarcastic as I am over Skype though, was more funny than scary. Especially when they figured out some of the fucked up puzzles.

• Hmm i would say the most scary thing is to watch someone else have to go through that... and there being nothing i could do. Not necessarily scary, but the thing that could effect me the longest.
    @LaFemmeFatale
    What is yours?

Swimming in the see with hungry sharks and watching a mystic movie about ghosts and paranormal events. Then I can't sleep for 1 week.
      That last gif made me hold my breath :D
      Plus I am afraid when someone else drives a car too fast, though I do not feel that way If I am a driver, just I am afraid that I have no control over things.
      And the last thing, worms, I hate them since childhood.

• Amnesia is a terrifying game. You're braver than me lol

My worst fear is falling and just knowing I'll die when I hit the ground.

• Honestly nukes seem to scare me most lol

www.wnd.com/files/2013/01/french_nuke_test.jpg

Being buried alive is also frightening. would never want that!

Ah, forgot about that one :o seems incredibly scary. And scariest part is some people have actually gone through that 😱

Dude, same.
      It seems like it would suck through and through.

• Being burned alive maybe.

• Being in the blast radius of a nuclear explosion, but not dying immediately.

• Right now I don't have nightmares because reality has been the worst nightmare, already!

• Worst nightmare I had I was in the dark and I knew something wanted to get me
    It was a ghost demon figure
    I wanted to wake up so bad

I could see its shape in the dark coming toward me I have this dream like once every 3 months
    I always wake up before it gets to me

• You played amnesia, you must be super cool :) /s

• Hilary getting elected

• I think being forced to work in a donut factory and eat all the donuts... no wait that's something different...

• dat clown tho

• I don't have nightmares. However, the spider one is the scariest choice here.

• B, C and D would creep me out. If I'm dead laying in a coffin full of poisonous spiders, then I wouldn't freak out because I'm dead and I don't likely have any sense of feel anymore. If I had the ability to move from the clown, then I wouldn't freak because I could defend myself.

• I don't have nightmares actually I've gotten to the point were I realize I have complete power over anything and everything in my mind and dreams while I'm in them.

• except c everything is + my future

• im living it. and what movies are E and F from

• Hey!!! Which if that movie from the last pic your posted? You ghost in the mirror? Reply fast?

• A picture of someone with a watermelon slice

• Being alone in the world

• Been the monster.

• Joining girlsaskguyscom

• Does Hillary Clinton winning the election count? Shivers!!! Anxiety!!

• Naked Women

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• 1.) I've been waiting for this moment... all my life*dunt dunt* oh lordddd! *phil Collins voice. Ready for the slicing and dicing of Walker's!
    2.) One of my favorite animal's is a shark and I'd just go for the gil's and eye's if it attacked me.
    3.) Pretty terrifying, but these boots were meant SQUASHING! and that's just what I'll do* Nancy Sinatra voice. I don't have time to play with Charlotte and her bae bae kid's.
    4.) I'm not dying like this... I might have to pull a Ray act from scary movie 2... so peg peg lol honest it's my only chance BAHAHAHAA jk I'll intro him to a clown ass guy and I'm sure he'll kill himself.
    5.) I will kick SULLY's ass if he EVER tried that scary crap with me.
    6.) Casper knows not to visit the south side so im sure this won't be a problem.
    In conclusion, I choose option "Other" how's about being in a giant maze with all of the horror creatures ever created on paper (literature) and/or on the big screen. Like every part of the maze was a different horror theme, but you were trapped in an endless cycle of never ending. Like you think you survived it all and go home to sleep and wake up only to go through it all over again with people you didn't like even; enemies, kid who ate your fruit cup in second grade, farther in law, gag trolls, etc etc... and you couldn't even kill yourself to escape because you came right back to life.
    Damn I need to get out more BAHAHAHAA

Orrrr... Hmmm having your dream guy and he has no tip or girl and she has no opening...😭😭😭😭 what a cruel cruel world!!!

• It's either me having to watch everyone I know and love die in a manner that suits them (I. e. Mum dying by bee stings (allergy), boyfriend dying from being crushed (claustrophoiba)) or the one where I have to talk the one person who actually seems to be proud of me and care about me and show me that I'll be ok down from suicide.

• Oh, sweet Jesus, the spiders one... O_O

• Uhm, whatever the fuck that was in that last gif. THAT is the stuff of nightmares.

• All of the above?

• Oh god, all of these are terrible. For me it'd have to be the monster under the bed and a ghost chasing me down a corridor. I don't even wanna imagine.

• Monster under bed grabbing ankle just fucks me up in a weird way euhfkfkdkd

Being chased by something scary sounds fun tbh

• I would say B, C and F but I voted for F cause in that situation I wouldn't be able to calm down. B I'm not really afraid of sharks it's just the unknown and the depth of the water, and C spiders only bite you if they feel threatened.

• ALL OF THE ABOVE AND MORE!!!

• not having money

• TITS

• living my entire life alone

• The peasants at Starbucks getting my order wrong

• My is if tattoos and heels were ban. The clown picture looks old lol