What are some things you broke out of anger?

I gpjust shattered my phone out of and that made me more Mad.
Things I've broke in the passed are Xbox controller, PS controller, Keyboard, 7 holes in the wall (about), a window, my guitar, several game discs, flash drive, and a hair dryer.

0|1
12|10

Most Helpful Girl

• My note 5. I'm using a shitty iPhone until they fix the recall on note 7s. I shouldn't have broken it ugh.😥😥
    But my boyfriend is way worse. He's broken a window, there's tons of holes in the walls. His phone he broke completely in half. The sliding glass door was shattered. Doors. Peoples faces. Peoples ribs. Lmfao
    He used to be violent.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I still remember breaking my PlayStation controller.
    Pencil? Haha.
    Ripped some papers if that counts as 'breaking'.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Bruh lemme give you a good tip- just rip paper when you mad that way you don't destroy thousands of dollars of electronics. Also get on some meds they really help trust me I speak from experience.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

I own a punching bag now, also I forgot to add, I broke a door

• 2mo

That's good but serious bro try getting away from anger try channeling it into some useful form like working out or exercising.

• I don't break anything when I am angry. :/
    Wow, there are a lot of stuff you have broken. 😅
    Right now what I am mad at is my windows phone. It has so many problems, but I am not going to break it, or my mother won't get me a new one like she promised... lol 😅

0|1
    0|0
  • Oomg lol I have broke a xbox controller a phone a notebook a dildo I've set a book on fire

0|1
    0|0
  • I honestly don't think I've broken anything from anger, just from accidents, hah.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't broken anyway, but I did knock a desk and two chairs over.

0|1
    0|0
  • My hand once. I think I got mad at school once and was having a panic attack wanted to cut but I couldn't so I ended up just punching the wall and ended up breaking my hand

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

by the way as another person who's tried killing myself before your name is pretty offensive

• Show All
    • 2mo

Didn't succeed, I don't want attention from anyone, and I have no idea how to change name, no one irl knows about that attempt, any attempt for that matter. I had no other name to put, so please just stop getting offended

• 2mo

Sorry it offends you anyway, there's not much I can do about it

• My phone, my wall, my skin, someone else's skin, doors, ripped up some clothes... and I can't think of anything else but I know there's more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tbh I haven't gotten angry enough to do anything except cry in a long time, and when I did I was more likely to hurt myself than something else.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't broken anything.
    I just cry when I'm angry and it fixes everything for me lmfao

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

I used to do that, but I punched a wall out of anger because I promised myself I wouldn't cry anymore.

• A nail? I don't destroy shit when I get mad.

0|1
    1|0
  • Hearts 💔👿

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I have been lucky - I haven't broken anything, it is very internal, I get a splitting headache after I lose my temper

0|1
    0|0
  • you have a lot of anger going on, whats going on in life?

I broke my vaccum cleaner!

0|1
    0|0
  • The skulls of my enemies

0|1
    1|0
  • I made a whole in the wall does that count? I don't know I don't really throw tantrums often lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Some tight pussy 👅

0|1
    0|0
  • When I was 12 I jumped off of my deck and broke my lag trying to run from home.

0|1
    0|0
  • My phone 1 time... Although, in fairness to me, I had an otterbox on that shit. It had 1 job!

0|0
    0|0
  • My room's door when I was like 17 :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Another man's jaw...

0|0
    0|0