How can I block a number from sending me SMS spam (Android)?

Ever since I contacted my service provider via E-Mail, I have been getting these SMS spams. I have demanded explanation from them, but you know, they're Thai. So... Yeah the answer may never come and even if they do give me an answer, there's a Chance it is just lip service. And the spams keep coming. Like twice a day now. Everytime I receive it, I feel like choking someone from my Internet provider to death. That's how pissed off I am. I don't know what else to do, since other providers probably also spam their users to death. So it's not like I have another Option.

Is there a way for me to block not a called, but an SMS Sender from sending me? And without me ever being aware of their efforts of sending me another SMS again? (I mean, sometimes if you block a called, you still receive the call, it just goes straight to your voicemail. But you still See the number and you still feel the rage. I don't want that). I'm sick of feeling enraged over spammers. I wish they could just leave me alone.How can I block a number from sending me SMS spam (Android)?

Most Helpful Guy

• On my phone when SMS comes through - You can highlight the conversation and block as spam which means number is blocked - It should appear with the delete conversation option

What Guys Said 6

• Just save the number as spam and then you can block it.

• Go to the convo
    Go to the options button
    Tap on "Add to Spam numbers"

• ture caller/dialer app google play.
    you also replay with stop all
    and just bloke them

• have you deleted the conversation? it should add it to the spam filter

• There is a lot of apps that block text messages on the Google play store.

• My Andriod phone allows me to set a text number as a spam number and block it. There are also apps out there that can do it.

What Girls Said 0