My friend is mad at me because her crush likes me?

My best friend started liking this guy. We're both freshmen. He's a sophomore and I ended up having Spanish class with him. I wanted to hook them up so I started talking to him about her. We started spending a lot of time together and he started liking me. I think I like him too but I can't. My best friend found and now she won't talk to me. She's really mad. I don't know what to do! :(

2mo I took all of your advice and I stayed away from the guy but I haven't got the chance to talk to her. She won't talk to me either way.
2mo Oh and I actually don't like him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sister code - Can't go there - Tell her you are not going to do anything about it that her friendship is more important to you than any guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• if she's your best friend, youve got to pick her. Leave him and show her that you dont want anything to do with him.

What Guys Said 4

• try and explain that its not your fault and if you dont like him just say your intentions that you dont wanna do shit with him

But what if I do like him?

could fuck up the friendship between u2 but id say that when you started talking your intention wasn't to like take him from her if you get what im saying

Yeah. I really don't wanna lose my best friend but I just feel like I didn't do anything wrong.

• [hashtag]WomanLogic

• 😂😂😂

• hey, just like women can't help who they like, so can't men

What Girls Said 0