My friend is mad at me because her crush likes me?

My best friend started liking this guy. We're both freshmen. He's a sophomore and I ended up having Spanish class with him. I wanted to hook them up so I started talking to him about her. We started spending a lot of time together and he started liking me. I think I like him too but I can't. My best friend found and now she won't talk to me. She's really mad. I don't know what to do! :(

I took all of your advice and I stayed away from the guy but I haven't got the chance to talk to her. She won't talk to me either way.
Oh and I actually don't like him.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Sister code - Can't go there - Tell her you are not going to do anything about it that her friendship is more important to you than any guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• if she's your best friend, youve got to pick her. Leave him and show her that you dont want anything to do with him.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• try and explain that its not your fault and if you dont like him just say your intentions that you dont wanna do shit with him

• But what if I do like him?

• could fuck up the friendship between u2 but id say that when you started talking your intention wasn't to like take him from her if you get what im saying

• Yeah. I really don't wanna lose my best friend but I just feel like I didn't do anything wrong.

• [hashtag]WomanLogic

• 😂😂😂

• hey, just like women can't help who they like, so can't men

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!