Are Americans ok with burning women?

A Muslim woman was burnt alive while shopping in Newyork just because she was wearing the traditional muslim outfit

2mo People I am not accusing Americans of anything I am asking if Americans agree with this
That's it not like people thought

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm disgusted. No one should light someone of fire because they don't agree on how they're expressing themselves. Hate crimes, regardless of sexuality, gender, race, or religion, are disgusting and while most perpetrators can be rehabilitated, because hatred of others is a learned behavior, the perpetrators that refuse to be rehabilitated ought to be locked away; if you can't be tolerant of others, you don't deserve to be let around others. Period.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course not. Unlike, say, India, the police are all over this. It's called a hate crime. It's massively publicized. It was also so pathetic the woman could put the fire out herself, unaided.

When they catch the guy who did it, they will come down on him hard.

What Girls Said 8

• Nope. I'm American and that shit was horrifying. It just shows how small minded some of us are

• I read this yesterday, it's terrifying.

• that is terrible.. those people should be in jail or pay huge fine

• Why would anyone enjoy someone doing something horrible to another person?

• :/ no its not okay... you dont solve violence with violence.. especially if she did nothing, but where is the article pn this

• I was pissed when I saw that headline and I am American. I don't think she was killed though. A stranger used a lighter to light her sleeve on fire and she put it out quickly. Still a terrible thing to happen to her.

• some people are disgusting :// i was afraid that something like this was going to happen around 9/11

• I have not seen this news, this is horrible.
    The man who did this is obviously insane.

What Guys Said 18

• No we don't condone burning people -_- and if we see people trying to kill other people we either shoot the bad people or call the cops or try to intervene in someway.

• I didn't watch the video but heard about this story, unfortunately there are bad apples (as in the Americans who did this) in every group of people. Terrifying ass shit.

• many people like the "human rights" and "women rights", but then suck them up when it comes to Muslims
    its only one post talking about it, if it was the muslims who did it , people would have been giving lectures about stuff they know nothing about
    but in general , violence is a western thing , forcing people into religion or killing them is a western thing, you will only know that if you read history

• No burning is wrong regardless of who the victim is.

Which outfit?
    Also these so called outfits are actually pre-Islam and have no connection to the religion. It's just a myth that's spread that they're necessary.

Yeah I know , I was just quote the news

• There are maniacs everywhere, you shouldn't generalize all of Americans. I bet most of them didn't like it AS we don't like what ISIS shit does.

• Not since the witch trials. Probably should pickup a book. Or do a Google search: )

• Nope, people who burn women should be shot

• Yes, we are. That's why it is classified as a hate crime, for which there are special Federal laws to provide special, extreme punishments for it. That's how much we are OK with it you F* dumbass.\ troll.

I didn't accuse Americans of anything I was asking if Americans agree on this act or not

In the past it was completely normal it was the normal age of marriage and she was 14

Good enough. No. Americans , the VAST majority are NOT in favor of setting fire to people walking down the street minding their own business trying to live their lives. Do we have asshole mf'ers? Yes. What country doesn't?

• Are Muslims ok with executing homosexuals?
    www.amnesty.org/.../

Yeah that gives perfect sense to set a woman on fire , you know she's a Muslim she must be bad 😒

• just read the article. not going to lie it made me cuckle a bit. the dude had the audacity to stand there after he lit her shirt on fire.

• I'm okay with it. :^)

• You gonna source this bloke, or?

• Please provide a link. I haven't hear about this, and no, most Americans wouldn't be for that.

• they make terrorists for us and then blame us also kill Muslims because of it, i wish one day all countries be one and stand against it and destroy that cancer that called America.

But honestly i don't mean the people only the government and their military power must be destroyed then trust me all of us will live happy and safe.

• Killers exist everywhere. Do they caught someone? That's awfull !!

• She was offending American people.

Great reason to burn her

4000 innocent people were burned in New York on 9/11

1,450,000 were killed by the American army , in the " war on terror , at 50,000 of them are civilians
      And don't say collateral damage

• Nazis and KKK are gaining power again...

• I am not for burning women or hurting them in any way. So, I am also against "honor killing."