How can I tell my husband about this?

Me and my husband's friend were spending the day together he's also my best friend too. He invited me into his bedroom it was the first time I've been in there. I accidentally had sex with him. Now I'm in love with him I don't ever want to leave him. He used to be a sex addict but I thought he got over it. He said he was sorry and held me in his arms and hugged me. He's a really sweet guy. He's mad and jealous that I picked our friend over him. My husband started college this year he's in school right now. I don't know how I'm gonna tell him when he gets home. We've only been married for 3 months. My husband is really nice and sweet like he is he'll probably understand but I'm still scared to tell him. How can I tell him or should I even tell him?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Me and my husband's friend were spending the day together he's also my best friend too."

ok cool so far

"He invited me into his bedroom it was the first time I've been in there" hmm a little alarming, but not too terrible

"I accidentally had sex with him" 67.media.tumblr.com/.../...g4I6Xh1trbh6do1_400.gif

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this even a serious question and problem you have? I can't even believe you're married, to be honest. But okay, let's assume this is real. Your husband is a victim of deceit, and your husband's friend is a victim of circumstance. You weren't ready for marriage because first and foremost, your *husband* should be your best friend, not any other guy, and secondly the devotion you're supposed to have with your best friend (who should be your husband) would be the buffer between you and any "accidents" you might have. There should just be no temptations or feelings about other men in the picture, period.

Since you've done this, and painted a troublesome picture of the guy you were deceitful with, there is (what I view as) a definite incompatibility with BOTH men. Once you tell your husband what is only fair to tell him, then I would make an appointment with your doctor to get referred to a therapist to find out what is lacking to make you hurt others and yourself.

And yes, it's fair you tell him. How would you feel if you found out eight years later that your husband did something similar and chose to leave you in the dark because he was just 'scared'. You're denying him happiness to find with or without you knowing the truth. Why should you have it all? You're a couple, and have a responsibility to have a joint life together. Whatever your vows were, go reread them. In there if you see 'be honest' or 'forsake all others' then make things right again by working on your mistake so this doesn't happen again either with him, or someone else in the future.

Good luck.

She is pregnant too... Last time she posted she said she if pregnant... I hope she is really a troll..

What Guys Said 10

• "I accidentally had sex with him"

I would say don't lie to us, and don't lie to your husband. Because YOU SUCK at it.

What, you slipped and fell onto his dick? That kind of accident?

Tell the truth, if that's physically possible for you.

• Does this site advertise on a retards r us website? Lol like how the fuck do you accidentally have sex with someone. You can't trip and fall on a dick.

• What with the fact that you said you "accidentally had sex" and the mere wording of this question, I can only assume this is a sick joke pointed at the gagirls who admitted to their cheating and made excuses for it or the ones that claim girls who cheated couldn't help themselves.

• So you had sex with your friend while your are pregnant?
    Your are 100% troll.. You are a loser guy with a girls profile... TROLling people because you have no life

• Tell him. If this happened after 3 months, you will cheat on him many more times. You clearly do not love your husband.

• "I accidentally had sex with him"
    Lol

• You don't "accidentally" fornicate with someone. That is ridiculous, not to mention revolting behavior.

• Wow its a hard one? do you think you can stay with your husband now or not honestly?

• 0|4
  • You do not "accidentally" have sex with someone. You cheated and obviously prefer this other guy. Divorce the husband, since he doesn't deserve living with a cheater.

What Girls Said 4

• You... accidentally had sex with him?

I had to pause to type the rest of this out because I was laughing my ass off. Girl, you can't accidentally lay down on a bed and have willing sex with a man. You decided to do that shit.

Just break up with your poor husband if this post isn't total bullshit. Just tell him: "Hey I made the conscious decision to fuck your friend and now I wanna be with him and not you, so it's best we get a divorce so I can keep fucking him with less guilt.

• Accidentally had sex with this guy? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• I bet that you are a troll. So his dick accidentally slipped into your vagina? Did he accidentally put a condom on too before you accidentally fell onto his dick? You can not accidentally cheat on someone you did it purpose. Hoes need to stop making excuses

• " Now I'm in love with him I don't ever want to leave him" ? I dont really understand , you want to stay with that man or with your husband? by the way i think your husband should know and decide if he wants to forgive you or not.