Why Don't Some People Like Red Velvet Cake :p?

I Don't Get It I Always Have Enjoyed Eating Red Velvet Cake :p

1|0
19|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have not had red velvet cake in many years. I have been trying to slowly shift myself to a low carb diet over the past year and I have had very few servings of cake or other desserts. But I do remember red velvet cake going down the piehole rather easy!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I cannot Imagine Why they Wouldn't, @Red88xxx.
    It's One of my Favorites when it Comes to Chocolate Cake.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Thanks for the Like and Add the Sour Cream frosting, Please. xx

• The fact that I can taste all the food coloring. It's just a little off putting. I mean I'll eat it and be happy but I would prefer just a chocolate cake with no food coloring

1|1
    0|0
  • I love it 😍. Most people in work choose Red
    Velvet cake for desert when we all go out for a meal

0|1
    0|0
  • Just not everyone's cup of tea... or slice of cake in this instance.

0|1
    0|0
  • its just chocolate cake with half the amount of cocoa and a shit ton of coloring in it basically. People who like red velvet partially just want it for that coloring flavor

2|0
    0|0
  • Never tried it, what does it taste like?

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Cherries, a little cream filling with chocolate sponge. Yummy stuff. Heaven, to answer your question. :) Also, @sarahssummer

• Show All
    • 2mo

Well, I could be wrong, it has happened... A carrot or a cheese cake is just as good, if not better :)

• 2mo

@Levin I hate cheesecake but carrot cake has always been a fave of mine. :P

• ITS GOOD!!

0|1
    0|0
  • It's basically just chocolate cake with red color in it. It's not more or less special than any other cake really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love red velvet cake!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Can someone explain to me red velvet cake? isn't it just chocolate that has some dye added? Are there any other distinguishable features or ingredients?
    A different frosting?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I can't stand anything that tastes bitter. It makes me want to puke.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Bitter? What is bitter about Red Velvet cake with cream frosting? Should be sweet.

• Show All
    • 2mo

I saw everyone agreeing and it's shocking.

Will be picking up a red cupcake and trying it without the frosting again. Just don't remember it being bitter.

• 2mo

@kittycat119 I've got very sensitive taste buds then I guess, lol. :')

• It's chocolate cake dyed red.
    So if they don't like chocolate cake, they will most likely not like red velvet.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I love chocolate cake but hate red velvet tbh.

• Show All
    • 2mo

@Blonde401 ahhh, that could be it. The artificial dye taste for sure!

• 2mo

It is. The cream cheese frosting is good but then I'll just have carrot cake tbh!

• It tastes like play doh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike chocolate lol Cuts red velvet cake out. All it really is is a red colored chocolate cake.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont ever eat any processed foods.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not that special, just doesn't suit everybody's taste

0|0
    0|0
  • It's lowkey just chocolate cake

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• To sweet maybe? But I like it

0|1
    0|0
  • The velvet is just too hard to digest, which is why I stick to cakes made of rayon or cotton.

0|1
    0|0
  • because it tastes awful and is filled with red food dye.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people don't like chocolate (surprisingly)

0|0
    0|0
  • actually tried making it myself once. i dont know. i mean some people just dont like certain things. my dad doesn't particularly like chocolate ice cream. he'll eat it, but he doesn't prefer it (which is funny cause that's how i am with black girls, im white). the problem is, people have a tendency to not tolerate peoples differences, and that's what leads to problems like in the middle east

0|1
    0|0