Can someone Help me please?

Why am I like this I don't have a mental illness or anything but I have trouble doing speaking about things. like I can scram bull shit all day long but when I need to say something or talk about something important the words don't come out. I can't talk about my feelings or what is going on with me what I think would be best for me to do it is or I can't say when I need help the idea is physically pain full. hell I can't even go order lunch with out my voice being quite and fidgeting. i know I'm like this because my mom raised me to be co-dependent on her. but I want to think for myself and say what I want but I can't do it why?

What Guys Said 2

• You could have social anxiety, it's similar to what I do and I have social anxiety.

Maybe I don't see very many people

Some times

Ya maybe social anxiety, you'll grow out of it over time the more people you talk to. Any kind of social problem as well is like that.

• Talk to some one about how you really feel or write it down

I don't see how that would fix it

So you start to get more comfortable with telling people how you feel.

What Girls Said 1

• You have trouble speaking for yourself because your mom raised you to be dependent on her. In other words, your knowledge of the best ways to speak for yourself versus expecting your mom to take care of things for your was a bit stunted in development. Not that you can't work on improving now...

It won't be easy. You'll have to 'face your fears' of public-speaking, kind of, to ensure that your needs and preferences are not overlooked.

I don't like to speak to people it's why I use self check out that and I hate the lines my dad has known me 16 years and he still doesn't know what I will and won't eat tell the truth he doesn't really know much about me other than I like to shoot targets

I didn't say you're 'crazy' but having a desire to shoot things with a rifle is definitely not normal.

No u are making it sound like I'm going to go fucking crazy and go kill people. im American and redneck it's common for us to go to a shooting range and fire at Tannerite and a lot of us hunt sweet heart just because I have a gun and like to shoot dosent make me a psychopath