Is it normal to want to be single? I like being single is it normal?

I like being single is there anyone else who likes being single or am I a bit of a freak.

Most Helpful Guy

• being alone and unloved hurts, i'd hate being single. girls are always happy being single, mostly because girls naturally dont give a damn about guys "the opposite gender" in the first place, and its why i and many other guys leave girls alone. and wait till a girl decides to approach and want us. we just know the truth.

Most Helpful Girl

• No your not. I'm in a relationship and there have been times I miss being single. There is a lot more freedom when your single. You really get to know yourself well. So no, your not weird, that's great that you enjoy being single and don't feel like you need another person to complete you.

What Guys Said 14

• Is it normal to want to be single? I like being single is it normal?

I can not give an unbiased answer to that question because I am single, and I do enjoy being single. I am in NO WAY against relationships because they too can be beautiful. I believe in love and believe we are meant to share our love, but that is either not practical or not possible in some cases.

Just my opinion

• If you enjoy being single, then be single. No one should tell you how to live your life.

PS: don't get me started on the whole "normal" thing.

• It's normal, don't worry

• i love it

• no thats fine

• It sounds like you're rationalizing being alone after The Wall has done it's damage and made you invisible to guys.

• Nope, I like being single. You're stress free. Living life.

• why would you consider yourself a freak?

• It seems like you have been single for the past 33 years.. You must be okay with it by now

• TOTALLY FREE!!! NO 'ADULT' SUPERVISION!!! I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT!!
    PARADISE!!!

• I don't know? I value some time to my self but it would be nice to be able to snuggle with someone.

• It is cool, getting to do whatever you want ALL THE TIME.

• it's usually a slut's excuse, for being slutty

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• For now I'm pretty happy with it too. =)
    A freedom you don't have when you're taken... it's really nice and stressless.

• I see nothing wrong with wanting to be single. Not everyone was meant to be in a relationship or married.
    So, I would say it's normal.

• Sure you can like whatever you want to be !!

• I like being single... for now.

• I don't mind it...