1|0
    0|0
  • i never met 1

1|0
    0|0
  • are u turkish?

1|0
    0|0
  • If you can get all the feathers off, they're delicious!

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't like them if they keep asking what do you think about turkey questions.

0|2
    0|0
    • 2mo

exactly dude

• 2mo

Are you always this stupid or is today a special occasion? I would have liked to insult you, but with your intelligence I'm sure you wouldn't get offended..

• 2mo

How arrogant for a "what do you think about turkey " question asker...

• I've never met one, so I don't have an opinion. :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • They're very Turkish

0|0
    0|0
  • Majority of them are good looking but i don't like turks in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya yeter nolur sormayın artık nolur.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Whatever anyone says to him, her goes in one ear and out of the other because there is nothing in between blocking the traffic:)

• Show All
    • 2mo

Mal misin nesin kizim sen surekli turk kadini nasil turk kizi nasil sorular soruyorsun bir ton konu acmissin attigin kizlarin cogu göcmen yada yari yabanci komplekslerinide al defol git bide ingilizce artistik yapiyor ulan sizin gibiler yuzunden dunyada saygi göremiyoruz seksten sonra nasildim diye soran erkeklerimiz bir siz iki amk kezbanlari

• 2mo

İclal beyle tipine soxam bide millete artisleniyor aq mali git 2 kitap oku beynini gelistir turk insani ne kadar zeki diye soru sor. Komplekslerinden ve gereksiz sorulardan kurtul kezbansiniz kezban aq avrupayi seviyon maden git isvecli norvecli kizlara özen genel kultur kas mal

• I think they are very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are invading the How Do I Look topic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's unfortunate they don't look as good as you. Most of them have big hook noses and unibrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are willing for foreign men. They are uneducated, and thirsty for attention. They are shameless. Sorry but i don't respect Turkish girls. And also this question is asked every single day on GaG. Do you like Turkish girls? What do you think about Turkish girls? I am A Turkish girl am i beautiful? Hell no !

1|0
    1|0
    • 2mo

I'll go on. Turkish girls are bitter towards European and American girls. Turkish girls insult to European and American girls when they get angry , but when they are talking to an European or American guy they act l good girl. If they understand who they talk is Turkish they insult again. Because Turkish girls are uneducated. I've figured out that myself. To be honest I find Turkish girls disgusting. They come from poor families and want rich foreign men

• 2mo

I don't mind that you are talking so long as you don't mind that I'm not listening. I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it.

• 2mo

I simply said that i didn't respect you. Please educate yourself. Dont be an attention whore.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know.. they are just like girls from any other place.. I personally don't know any

0|0
    0|0