Is asking my long distance boyfriend for a pic of his ex girlfriend cheeky?

I know it might seem weird, and I'm not insecure or jealous or anything like that in anyway, I just feel like being abit nosy to be honest, and I want to see what she looks like. Do you think it would be too cheeky to ask?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, pretty much. you don't really need to know about her, only if she had 1. std's 2. kids with him

Most Helpful Girl

• I think his ex shouldn't matter haha and dont lie you want to see how you compare... trust me its never good

What Guys Said 2

• yes because for all he knows it could cause real trouble! why would you want that out of interest?

• no
    its just stupid
    he will not give it to u
    u are going to compar yourself to her

What Girls Said 3

• Just stupid.

• Don't do it. It will seem like you are trying to compare yourself and no guy wants that.

• He might assume that you are insecure. Yes, you can ask him, it's not a big deal but he may wonder why and find it a bit odd. I really wouldn't worry too much about it though if you want to see her go ahead and ask