Left-handed people, is playing video games a difficult task for you?

I heard this back in sixth grade and I think it makes perfect sense.

I mean obviously its fair to say that all video game remotes are set up the same way, the cross pad/joystick on the left and the main buttons on the right.

left-handed people, is playing video games a difficult task for you?

this is because the majority of us humans are right handed and its easier for us to press multiple buttons with our dominant hand. but having this stuck in my head I decided to test it out with my PS2 remote a while back. I tried to play with the remote outside down so instead my dominant hand would be the one in the control pad/joystick and my left on the buttons and it did felt a little weird.

either I just wanted to resolve this and by hearing other people's view. till I think the only remote control that supported both right and left handed people was Nintendo's virtual boy controller, so I'm guessing I'm not the only one in the world to have this in mind.

• Lefty here, yes it give me a hard time
  • Lefty here, doesn't bother me at all
  • Righty here, I just want to see results

Most Helpful Girl

• sorry i'm a righty

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, man. I've never had any problems being left-handed, I'm as good as anybody when it comes to games

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Nope, I play video games all the time, no problem.

• Nope

• I'm a lefty but never had this thought

• doesn't bother me, Im ambidextrous :-)

• No I actually never had any problems. I was forced to learn the "right-right-handed way" lol