How is it possible to despise someone and miss them simultaneously? What does it mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• it means that you care about em. even if you hate em you still want em in your life
    im doing the same thing

Then how can we live with them if we hate them? I don't want to hate someone but i can't help it. How can you still live with them?

Thank you man... thanks a lot.

The first song, i have got the similar feelings that i wanna express to her and the saddest part is that I can't even do that.
      I just wish that i could say all this to her... so it would be less hard to let go.

Yeah, I shall be unconditional as i have been... i will wish her good, wherever she might be, whether or not she comes back and i shall remember her fondly. Although it would hurt me, with all the reminiscing but I will have to stop despising her coz I don't wanna remember her like that. I wanna remember her the way she was once and that's it...
      Somebody once said, "When you forgive, you love and when you love, God's light shines upon you."

Thanks a lot man... thanks a lot for the song.

no prob man :)
      im mentally hugging you - it will pass, it will get better. i promise.
      be strong

What Girls Said 1

• Do you despise how they are acting and treating you? That's usually how it happens for me.

What Guys Said 0