How do I tell a guy he's making me uncomfortable?

I've already told him several times that I'm not interested in relationships and yet he's sent me calls and texts saying "i love you," "you're my girlfriend," and I don't know what to do...

2mo Thanks for the answers. I'm going in, hopefully this ends well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this guy at wor or school? This iis sexual harrassment.

Outside of that, tell him if he continues, then you will get a restraining order. That should stop it. If it doesn't then he'll be in legal trouble.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't love you

I'm not your girlfriend

We are NOT in a relationship and never have been

If you keep saying things like these I'm calling the police

That way it's absolutely perfectly clear. And yes. The police threat is real because when a guy gets in to that point where they're not listening to you and making things up he's getting unstable and it's scary.

... yeah I'm really hoping he's joking with the girlfriend thing. im awkward asf so I don't know if this is some weird flirting (?) thing i don't know about that's new or whatever so I'm hoping it's just that...

Honey. He's making you uncomfortable. You're allowed to say STOP regardless of how awkward or how socially graceful you are.

Even if he thinks he's flirting it's making you uncomfortable so he needs to stop.

What Guys Said 6

• You get a restraining order out on him at your age and you remove him from everything. If he is not listening to you then he has a problem.

• block him.

• "stop it or im gonna get someone to stop you. thanks"

• restraining order and get a pepper spary a tactical knife and a desert eagle gun

• Just eject. Get outa there. Get off that plane

• What's the purpose of a relationship?

What Girls Said 0