If you could go back to any time period which would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Assuming I'm allowed to take back modern equipment...

35000 B. C.
    I would spend months interviewing paleontologists and anthropologists. I would ask them what they want to know. Then I would spend a month marveling at a world largely untouched by us. I would like to meet my Neanderthal cousins and see how my Cromagnon brethren lived.

Most Helpful Girl

• See, I'd love to go back to the times when the biggest unsolved mysteries happened, and find out the solution, but as most of them happened before modern hygiene, the earliest I would actually enjoy living in would probably be around the 1920s and 30s haha :)

What Guys Said 20

• I'm good with toilets and the internet. media.giphy.com/media/XKY9wgMI97I64/giphy.gif

• i would go to ancient Greece to go talk to Socrates and give him all our modern technology, by the time i come back to the present we will be advanced by a thousand years and we will be having future technology.

• The dino days. How amazing would that be

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a5ffa0f845.jpg

• Back into the old decades of the 20th Century starting with the 50s. That had incredible music. Especially Elvis Presley!

• The 50s seems like it was pretty cool but I did like the 80s when I think back

50's must of been great for the most part. Right after ww2, USA was expanding really fast, people started really having fun and big families came with it.

@TripleAce yeah that's what I kind of figured, seemed like a nice era

• umm.. love to have been around in say 1955

• Back?
    Oh fuck no lol
    It's a horrible time to be Asian back in the olden days.
    Send me to the future FFS

• As a black man, I am not going back in the past!

The present and future are WAY better for any black person in this world. Would be foolish to go backwards.

• the 70's because of all the beautiful cars music wasn't bad either carswithmuscles.com/.../1970Camaro_4-1024x683.jpg

• The fifties, during the Eisenhower administration.

• I can't choose just one! Lots of them.

• Any time period would be fine as long as I get to take an army of terminator robots, so I can become a God-King and conquer the world.

• 1999 is best year for me ; p

• Before i joined this site

• There was never a good time for black peoples so no.

• The 90's. Loved it and miss it

• 2009

• Back to the future... er, the 80s

• A few years ago, maybe?

• The lynching period. My teacher has been getting on my damn nerves, I feel like lynching him.

What Girls Said 11

• The Victorian era. I love the idea of no phones, tv, electricity, and the brink of all that we accomplished industrially up to that point, so around 1850.

• I'd go back to 1969, Woodstock era, so I could live to watch both Jimi Hendrix shredding it on the guitar and see Jim Morrison from the Doors sing tunes.

• Early 1920s to 1950s. I wouldn't exactly want to live it, just be the visitor and see how life was.

• Just a decade, to when I was still a kid.

• The midevil era

• 70s-80s

• The 80's or early 90's

• I'm staying in the present. No time period is worth going back to

• I don't think anyone wants to go back in time unless they're white.

• women don't have much privileges back then, so... nope

• When I was in college and Inwould have stayed in FL for private college.