Do you snore or steal the covers or roll around in your sleep?

1|0
18|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• I might snore here and there, especially when I'm sick. I don't think I steal the covers, and I don't think I roll around too much once I've gotten comfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do snore.. A little and steal the covers 🙄😅

0|1
    0|0
  • i roll around a lot when i sleep

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't steal the covers but I do like to stretch out on my bed, sometimes taking up the whole bed because I want to be comfortable. I'm not easy to sleep with.

0|1
    0|0
  • i steal covers. Don't snore thank you Jesus

0|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend hogs the bed, hogs the blankets, and unknowingly forces me to the very side of the bed. Soo out of sleepy anger I booty bump him to the other side of the bed, and if that doesn't work, I will pull those covers super aggressively he wakes up.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm known to steal the covers

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been told I take *all* of the covers, talk, grind my teeth, roll around.

0|1
    0|0
  • All three

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't steal the covers the other 2 yea for sure I do.

0|0
    0|1
  • I have RLS so "rolling around in my sleep" would be an understatement.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I can't even imagine what it must be like to live with.

• Show All
    • 2mo

not so bad then

• 2mo

Yeah 😌

• I'm pretty sure I sleep in a ball most of the night. I don't snore or steal the covers 😒😒 I usually have cats trying to steal them off me though! I believe I have been known to talk on the odd occasion though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Roll around a lot.
    No one has ever told me I snore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hiking buddies call me "demonic" whenever we are forced to share a room or bed.

They are right!

0|0
    0|0
  • All the above, i dont really roll around in the way i think you mean, i wake up to roll over

0|0
    0|0
  • I steal ALL of them covers~

0|0
    0|0
  • I roll around so much. I feel bad for my boyfriend. I've woken up a few times and he's practically hanging off the edge of the bed and I'm all spread out haha. But he snores, so I guess we're even.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a stretcher

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to roll around, but now I can sleep on my back without moving.

0|0
    0|0