Do you snore or steal the covers or roll around in your sleep?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• I might snore here and there, especially when I'm sick. I don't think I steal the covers, and I don't think I roll around too much once I've gotten comfortable.

• I do snore.. A little and steal the covers 🙄😅

• i roll around a lot when i sleep

• I don't steal the covers but I do like to stretch out on my bed, sometimes taking up the whole bed because I want to be comfortable. I'm not easy to sleep with.

• i steal covers. Don't snore thank you Jesus

• My boyfriend hogs the bed, hogs the blankets, and unknowingly forces me to the very side of the bed. Soo out of sleepy anger I booty bump him to the other side of the bed, and if that doesn't work, I will pull those covers super aggressively he wakes up.

• i'm known to steal the covers

• I've been told I take *all* of the covers, talk, grind my teeth, roll around.

• All three

• I don't steal the covers the other 2 yea for sure I do.

• I have RLS so "rolling around in my sleep" would be an understatement.

I can't even imagine what it must be like to live with.

not so bad then

Yeah 😌

• I'm pretty sure I sleep in a ball most of the night. I don't snore or steal the covers 😒😒 I usually have cats trying to steal them off me though! I believe I have been known to talk on the odd occasion though.

• Roll around a lot.
    No one has ever told me I snore.

• Hiking buddies call me "demonic" whenever we are forced to share a room or bed.

They are right!

• All the above, i dont really roll around in the way i think you mean, i wake up to roll over

• I steal ALL of them covers~

• I roll around so much. I feel bad for my boyfriend. I've woken up a few times and he's practically hanging off the edge of the bed and I'm all spread out haha. But he snores, so I guess we're even.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a stretcher

• I used to roll around, but now I can sleep on my back without moving.