How do I talk sexual to my boyfriend but without him asking for nudes?

Ok how do I talk sexual to my boyfriend without sending nudes he is always asking most of the time i send some but i really don't like sending nudes actually I hate it plus I don't want him to show his friends anyway I like more talking sexual than that how do I stay off of the question will you send nudes and still be able to talk sexual plus I don't want to get caught?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yaaa I wouldn't send nudes, actually I'd send snap chats of nudes and see if he will screen shot. Specifically tell him not to because it makes you uncomfortable. See if he's a good guy. That's a good way of getting around the meh parts of sending nudes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never saw the appeal in nudes. I mean I'd rather see or feel whatever in person. But to each his own. Even if you did send them make sure you don't shiw your face NO NATTER WHAT and don't reveal any marking like tatts or piercing or birthmarks.
    Just slowly work your way into the dirty talking that way you won't feel uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 2

• Lay down some ground rules - This is what I am comfortable with and these other options are off limits.

• DO NOT SEND NUDES no matter what he says.

What Girls Said 0