What should happen to this mother who enjoyed watching her 10 year old daughter be abused?

Michelle Martens advertised for men on POF so that they could abuse her daughter who eventually wound up dead on her 10th birthday.

Michelle Martens

What should the legal system do to the mother?

• Death Penalty
  • Prison with no parole
  • Sent to a mental rehabilitation facility
  • Stoned to death
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Let her rot her prison, I'm sure she'll get her taste of what it's like to be abused by other inmates for the rest of her life, until they either take it from her or until she takes her own life.

Don't allow her to die so easily or too quickly, allow her to suffer as much as possible before death, for all the suffering and pain she can caused upon her own innocent child.

Cheers mate! Thanks for the mho.

Most Helpful Girl

• People like that can't be rehabilitated. Put them in a locked windowless room a throw away the key.

Lock that kid who raped the 2 year old on video in with her, THEN throw away the key. Why waste an extra room?

@Intraluminal yeah but think of the environment, you could always use those hydraulic bolt thingys they use on cattle in slaughter houses.

I really prefer dumping them in the ocean covered in blood
      No mess no burial cheap, and they can spend the rest of eternity as shark shit at the bottom of the sea.

What Guys Said 15

• I think prison for life, but put her in a mens prison because even in prison no one tolerates abuse of children so she will probably be beaten to death anyway.

• WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK!

• 1|0
  • It's cases like these were the death sentence is useful.

• Easy choice - Death penalty

• I don't believe in the death sentence, but I think she deserves the next best (or in this case, worst) thing - which is life in prison.

• Life with possibility.

• Death Penalty , any mother meet a guy to abuse her daughter really has major issues that is horrible.

• Article shows 2 pictures of Victoria (although the captions don't make it completely clear if that actually is her) and they look like 2 different girls. Are those just stock photos or is that actually her?

• Oh my god...

Just lock her away and throw away the key

• Shoot her. That might be too humane, though.

• I voted B.

I haven't read the details of the case and I don't really care to - there's nothing I can do, and i'll just be bothered by it.

Assuming she's in the same category as other horrific sadistic child sex killers... I would be frankly relieved to know she'd been killed. I would feel a grim satisfaction if she got taken out in prison. If we had the death penalty, people like that? I could pull the trigger myself.

But I voted B anyway. At this point, in our culture, it's actually more expensive to push through a death penalty case and it's appeals then to simply imprison them for life. We're not some primitive culture where it's a huge burden on us to keep her locked away. We're a (relative to the past!) advanced culture that takes, rightly, the death penalty incredibly seriously... so seriously that it's not worth bothering. ALl the laws, all the regulations, all the fights over which chemicals in what lethal injection, all the appeals, it's just not worth maintaining that societal infrastructure.

Lock her up for life.

• mental hospital

• What the actual F&^% is wrong with this world? Are people loosing their minds. For the love of GOD people. That is your own sweet child. What a monster

• I really wish I didn't see this.

What Girls Said 8

• The three of them deserve to be ripped apart like they did to her daughter.
    This whole investigation has been so fucking sad a gruesome since it started..

• Stoned to death that's still a thing? Well hey an eye for an eye so that sounds about right.

But I'm pretty sure they won't allow that so prison with no parole she'll get what's coming to her in there. She'll get the abuse her daughter faced only instead of guys by women/dikes and see how she likes it and no one not even the guards will care.

All of the other options are much to easy you'd be doing her a favor 😒

• Bullet to the head.

• I always thought the death penalty was so stupid.. keep them alive so they can suffer, don't give them the easy way out. The death penalty is way too merciful.

• i voted for the first option

• I would kill her

• I think she deserves life in prison... with a really nasty girlfriend.

• A life sentence.