Is anyone else sick of Turkey being mentioned on this site?

Yeah we get it , Turkey exists and has some good looking women but guess what? Same do most other countries 😱

• Yes I am
    94%(16)77%(41)Vote69%(25)
  • No I am not
    6%(1)23%(12)Vote31%(11)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I m. Even though I m Turkish.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 17

• This site is popular with Turks but, for widespread appeal, is in English. I have no problem.

Being pissed at this site is like being American and pissed at TSN because it mentions the CFL. TSN is a Canadian organization and popular with Canadians so Canadian visitors comment there on the the CFL.

• So what you don't here people from other countries going on and on about their country.

• Because most of the people here are native English speakers so, depending on the time of day, you can assume the majority of G@Gers online at that time are of a particular nation. For instance, now (6:16 AM EDT), most native English speaking G@Gers online are likely from Australia.

• Just as an example yesterday there was a question involving dobbing. As an American I had no idea what the hell that meant. But the asker was an Australian and that is an Australian slang for tattling on someone to authorities. So implicitly by asking that question they are revealing themselves as Australians. I had no problem with that and learned a new vocabulary word.

Anyway people like to know what others think of them. Look at all the how do I look questions here. Well it's the same thing with the Turkish members here or any other country. They want to know what others from other countries think about them and their culture.

• My own personal belief is that it is a private joke among the Turkish language GaG site users where they talk about English language GaG saying the Turkish questions drive the users mad - The first thing you must do if you cross over is ask a question about Turkey. It is a joke, smile give a quick answer and get the Xper.

• It's a marketing scheme by Perdue... You subtly brain wash people over time, and by the time Thanksgiving rolls around they'll be making a killing... Just wait and see.

www.perdue.com/.../...TB_10100_NAE_ITD0616_640.jpg

• But you just mentioned it yourself

• Oh don't get me started about that...

• Turkish nationalism at its finest

• Yas but what u reaaaaaly think of Turkicye peoples?

• Turkey, Texas, Turkey Creek, La. and Turkey, N. C. or which ones?

• let talk about japan maybe :p

• The only Turkey I care about is Thanksgiving Turkey. yum

• well its metioned too often. i thinks its about population of turkey is too much :p I don't know

• I wonder if there's a hidden meaning hmm?

• Everyone just needs to report them as "nonsense". That's what it is.. who cares.

• Turkey questions don't bother me. To be honest i respect their strong army and history. But i really don't like Turkish girls on GaG. They are simply disgusting. They are thirsty for attention. And most of Turkish girls i saw on GaG are uneducated. I really have bad impression on Turkish girls on GaG.

• Who wants a turkish woman considering how prevelant rape and abduction-rape-marraige is in Turkey.

• Yes and look what word is in your question title

• I'm hoping it will put an end to it.

• good luck

• it's like they think they're the greatest country in the world, they're not