IPhone or Samsung? And why?

• iPhone
  • Samsung

Most Helpful Guy

• Samsung products seem to be really high quality products and last forever. And samsung phones have android, which has more available apps. And samsung is cheaper

They don't last forever. My Galaxy S3 had a power button issue and refused to turn on after a few years. I can take the power button out and it will work again (the one inside the phone), but then I'd have no power button...

Samsung is fucking stupid compared to other Android phone brands.

Truth is I have heard lots of people having trouble with the S3. But my mum and my sister had tried other phones like LG and swore they'd only get samsung if they get another phone

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd choose the Samsung. I replied to someone and explained the issue with those phones, but I still liked having a Samsung more than an iPhone. For one thing, it's harder to break a Samsung. I dropped that old Galaxy S3 hundreds of times for 3 years, and it hasn't cracked at all. It's a little chipped but that isn't easily noticeable. Meanwhile, my sister once dropped the phone I'm using now (I'm borrowing her old one), and it has a huge crack at the top of it. It is so, so easy to break an iPhone.

Also, I like the way Samsung products are designed. For a few months I had an S4 mini, and I loved that. I want it back so badly. It was small-ish, so you could actually put it in your front pocket and pull your shirt down to keep it there. The case I had was cool, and there are a lot more apps on a Samsung product than an iPhone one.

Last but not least, the thing I love most is NO ITUNES. To simply view your phone's files, you don't need iTunes installed. It will still read the device and you can view every image. Also, it was much easier to put files onto a Samsung. I could simply drag it into a folder. Just like that, I'd have music. Any song I wanted. Since my sister's phone is connected to her account, but I signed out and made a new one, I can't use iTunes. I'd need her login information. If I sync the phone, she'll lose everything, so it's much harder to get files onto that phone (you need iTunes for it...). I have to send things to my email and download it.

Samsung is better.

What Guys Said 11

• I like iPhones for fact it has simple navigation, not much bloatware, and more helps that are helpful to use than samsungs android. I hate a lot of things about Apple iPhone but in the end. iPhone is my go to.

• I would say Iphone

• Samsung just for the simple reason I am used to it

• Samsung costs 1/3 of an Iphone here

• depends on what you want/need.

both are good but have different target groups. but generally I'd prefer Android, so Samsung

• Iphone

• no headphones jack come on its not a luxury spec to have that

• iPhone cuz they win. If they fail this year than I might switch

• "Safer" and can send imessages to my girlfriend and family (we all have iphones for some reason)

• zero fucks given about either

• iPhone. It is better then my other phones although their tech. support isn't to good. I've never had a Samsung.

What Girls Said 9

• As long as it's not the note 7.
    Samsung like most phones are ahead of iphone. Every time they come out they say something new and high tech but Samsung and LG have had it 2 gens ago

• Well, one blows up, and the other is grossly overpriced and you have to fork out an extra $300 for air pods so... neither lol

• Definitely iPhone. I have had one now for well over a year. Not one problem. When I had Samsung... had tons of problems.

• I'm looking at getting a Samsung phone.

• samsung cause cheaper

• iPhone looks better but with Samsung you're able to do more. I'd still choose an iPhone for that shallow reason.

• samsung

• always been an iphone user

• I've always been a fan of the iPhone. It just suits me better I guess.