[Al-Qur’an 112:1-4]

1|1
6|14

Most Helpful Girl

• im an atheist

2|4
    0|0
    • 2mo

that means you do not believe in the existence of God, am I right?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess in many ways the concept of God is defined as the lens through which perspective is experienced. It is both and neither self and everything but self; it is both and neither my thoughts and everything but my thoughts. I like to think of it as multidimensional recording, because our thoughts are out there connecting somewhere to create a record for the universe. It is very small minded to believe that as momentary as life in the universe and the history of the universe is that it is irrelevant or the most relevant thing that's ever existed. We merely are, so we should seek to experience the world as we see fit.

We are both God and everything but God.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• God is hope, love, peace, comfort, joy, strength, wisdom, knowledge, morals, truth, light, my everything, all that I want to be, all that I need, my best friend, my king, my brother, my Savior, my future, the reason I am alive

0|2
    0|0
  • The sovereign of the universe , the creator of all things

1|2
    0|0
  • i dont have a religion.

0|2
    0|1
    • 2mo

I request please join Islam, I welcome you to a family of 1.7 billion. if you have any question please ask me, if you doubt anything please ask me.

• Show All
    • 2mo

you believe what you believe and I respect that which is why I quoted this verse from the Quran.

"There is no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion." 2:256

Meaning that I can't and I have no right to force you to accept what I believe.

• 2mo

— "There is no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion."
      I bet the Saudi government skipped that passage.

• I identify as a Pastafarianist, praise the FSM! 🙏🏻

0|0
    0|1
  • God the father, God the son, and God the Holy Spirit. That is what he is.

0|2
    0|0
    • 2mo

I will reply to this opinion. be ready.

• Show All
    • 2mo

do you believe that God is Absolute and Eternal?

• 2mo

Yes
      Are you try to convert me to Muslim?
      It isn't working.

What Guys Said 13

• I was a Catholic but I am agnostic now - I don't believe in any God but respect those that have faith

0|2
    0|1
  • God is one and revealed himself in the holy trinity

0|2
    0|0
    • 2mo

I don't get how some people seem convinced by Zakir Naik and yet he always runs away from people that challenge him on his misrepresentations and contradictory statements. He will only debate with minor amateurs and yet refuses to do that anymore for fear of ruining his career

• Show All
    • 2mo

"I asked a simple question 'is the word "trinity" in the bible?' you have not answered me. "

I answered your question already. You failed to watch the video giving the answer. The components of the trinity are in the bible and the Definition of the trinity. Just like the components of the shahada are in the quran but not itself.

I gave my question. You didn't answer

• 2mo

no I have watched the video and he said the word trinity is not in the bible but he forgot to mention that in fact the word trinity is in the Quran. for more details watch the video I posted in the question, if you can't watch it all then please forward to 1:26:37 and watch.

Just like the components of the shahada are in the quran but not itself, you are wrong, you doesn't know but the shahada is in the Quran;

"Allah bears witness that La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), and the angels, and those having knowledge (also give this witness)." [Surah Al'Imran 3:18]

• The creator

1|0
    0|0
  • Trump

1|2
    0|1
  • ( " God " ) Yahweh is the one and only (GOD). Jesus Christ ( " Yahshua " ) is HIS Son, and Not "just" a prophet.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

do you agree there is only ONE GOD?

• Show All
    • 2mo

you are confused, I just clicked the link you posted https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafir
      and it says "A kafir is a person who rejects or disbelieves in God and the teachings of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad (what did Muhammad taught? he taught to believe in one and only God.).

• 2mo

learn your religion, I dare you to learn the bible. it will confuse you and you will never understand it.

• You assume that everyone is religious.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

no I am not assuming I am asking.

• Show All
    • 2mo

That, too, is a loaded question. The asker assumes that everyone will vote for either Trump or Clinton (not the only two options). As for the not living in the US, though, I just replace "are you" with "would you be", because it doesn't really change the meaning of the question — the question asked is basically "whom do you support".

Also, I've never answered Trump or Clinton. My answer must've been either "Jill Stein" or something akin to "this is a loaded question/those are not the only two candidates".

• 2mo

Don't reply to other people's opinion. if you have something to say then say it under opinion.

• Don't have one

0|1
    0|1
  • Mother nature.

0|2
    1|1
    • 2mo

Well, that's a figure of speech. "Nature" would be a more accurate thing to say. I'm not a pagan... lol

• 2mo

Religion literally began as a way to explain natural phenomena.

• he is everything. simple as.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

when you say god is everything, does that mean even a man is god?

• 2mo

everything includes anything.

• 2mo

a common hindu believes everything is god for example some believe that a cow is a god.

• ALLAH

0|1
    1|2
    • 2mo

never ever give "ALLAH" as an answer to such question. the best answer is given in the Quran chapter 112, Surah Al-Ikhlas, verses 1-4.

"Say: He is Allah, The One and Only."
      "Allah, the Eternal, Absolute."
      "He begets not, nor is He begotten."
      "And there is none like unto Him."

• He has absolute power over everything. He's also good so... Kind of makes you feel safe.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yet he lets good people die, bad people prosper, and children starve...

• 2mo

If he was all powerful, he could end evil and suffering, yet he doesn't. So he's either evil himself, or not all powerful.

• 2mo

@TheWaterBear the reason for this, the answer to all these questions are available only in Islam.

send me a message and I will take you through one by one.

• A person I masturbate to

0|2
    1|1
  • I don't have a religion. But from my understanding Source or Prime creator is the accurate term as there have been many gods. But only one source or prime creator at the top

0|1
    0|1
    • 2mo

there is only God. all major religions agreed with that. for info please refer to the video,

• Show All
    • 2mo

you are saying 'everything is God' mean God is everything like @ST159 said. but we Muslims say 'everything's God's' meaning everything belongs to God.

• 2mo

everything in the 4% universe has been claimed by the god in your book. He is not SOURCE though. He still has to abide by SOURCES laws