What's the reason for your last break up?

why did you and your ex significant lover choose to end things?

Most Helpful Girl

• He was more like a stupid mistake. I finally realized that I deserved better.

What Guys Said 17

• She cheated on me with her "ex" on my couch while I was at work then lied about it for 6 months, then later had the gall to ask me to marry her thinking I didn't know. Rather than say yes I instead confronted her then kicked her out of my apartment. Haven't seen her since.

• She somehow lost interest and never told me why. She asked if we could be friends instead. I noped at that.

Guess some women are like guys. The same sex organs get old/boring after awhile.

@fuqthegovt
      Or it's more than that like
      1. The guy/girl realize they thought they liked you but realize they don't like your personality
      2. They realize they like someone else and decide to date them
      3. They realize they don't want to date.
      It could also be those ways too.

• We wanted different things - I felt she wasn't into me as much as I was into her - She came a troubled background and stayed with me because I was safe rather than she loved me that was one of the main reasons, it was a complete mess the break up for lots of reasons.

• I was too focused on my business. Thank god she dumped me. Otherwise, I would have the successful business I have today and hooking up with younger and hotter women that love me for my success. She was a dream killer. I should give her a "THANK YOU!" card! =)

• not compatible

• That moment when you realise you have never had anyone to break up with

media4.giphy.com/media/Jq7y34Hgfy01y/giphy.gif

• I lost interest entirely.

• My dick was too big

• She needed me just to past her exams, help in her assignments, pay for her stuffs, and once she graduated, i was no longer needed..

so sad bruh :(

@ChrisVela but i felt it coming just before she graduated, she was becoming distant and i knew something was going wrong.. when she told me we should stop, i was already prepared for that..

I rlly so sorry men, I 'm sure after you reach the indicated , just wait,

• disloyalty...

• wanted different things

• the girl didn't have any boundaries and she was a narcissist

• There were some miscommunications that spiralled out of control. She thought I was obsessed with money. I was trying to figure out how I'd afford a $5,000 fiance visa for her on top of a second visit we had planned. If I had known her situation was bad enough that she didn't know where her next rent payment was coming from (she couldn't get legal permission to work in the country she's in after graduating) I'd have jumped at the chance to help, but she said nothing, and specifically asked me not to wire her money as I had offered to do before.

Unusual circumstances, our relationship. Started as pen pals. Got to where we were skyping for hours every week despite an eight-hour time zone difference. Helped her get accepted for an internship at one of the best medical schools in the US, but they ultimately didn't give her a visa to come and complete it because, despite not living there for eight years, she was still a Syrian citizen. My family was (understandably) freaked out by this, but their reaction was heavily laden with xenophobia stemming from a Fox News/Michael Bay understanding of the world beyond our fence and their own religious dogma. I shielded her from it as best I could, but they nearly disowned me and, in her words, she couldn't imagine being part of a family that didn't want her. They'd fight me for five hours at a time, and I reacted to that stress in some ways I'm not proud of. To their credit, they were civil the one and only time they spoke to her, but by then the damage was done.

I'd give anything to go back and fix things, but honestly, in light of some things that happened both before and after the break-up, I think she'd deserve a better mother-in-law. I just hope she'll be alright.

• she was non-existant

• She took a decision alone without discussion and worked it with my parents behind my back. In a relationship the decision should be taken after mutual concern especially if the decision concerns each other's life.

what exactly happen?

Good well I get if it you just want to know his family and friends but I wouldn't had done that I would had told them straight up what I was doing.

@NatashaJ 👍👍

• She drank my last beer.

• She wouldn't make her adult daughter move out of our house though the daughter threatened me and she had a loaded gun in her purse.

What Girls Said 17

• Hmm it was a long relationship, I felt insecure and he did cheat on me but never admitted it STILL- he didn't try, I was trying my hardest, I got fed up.

• He had three other bishes that he was telling the same things as me. There was also one time he told me his brother came in town and had to stay at his place so I couldn't come over we wouldn't see each other for a few days. Turns out some bish flew in for Florida for him. 😢😢

This other chick WHO HE SAID WAS HIS DAMN COUSIN turned out to be some bish he 'couldn't get rid of' because of the control she had over him, blah blah, shut that lying shit up.

The third isn't worth mentioning. She was a new one and popped up right before I called it off so he didn't get a chance to fuck her yet. But he told me he met her at work and they had a good conversation so he wanted to be friends. And for her to send pictures of herself. What the actual fuck.

🎙Why the tf you lying, why you always lying. Omg, stop fucking lying!🎶

Can you tell I'm bitter?

• It was an online relationship and we lived too far away, we lost faith in the LDR concept and ended things because it was going nowhere.

• It was a few years ago, he was really sweet, there was nothing wrong with him, but I was using him to get over my ex. And I ended up breaking up with him because I knew it wasn't fair to him.

• He was ten years older than me... and he didn't want to ever leave the house. He also didn't want sex as much as me and he always wanted me on top.

• he cheated on me and hit me

• He didn't want a relationship and I did. I don't have time to screw around anymore. And it's just not the way I am plain and simple.

• His love was diminished bla bla We were living in different cities. He was coward and selfish. Somehow it ended.

• He put our relationship online (he was a kinda big youtuber) and was an asshole

• he has a son he never told me about

• No compatibility.

• he took me for granted

• She moved away

• He cheated and took me for granted

• I got bored

• He's moving to another country and didn't want it to be long distance.

• He cheated