If you could make any law affective, what would that law be?

I would make it so that minimum wage was $15 all over the world, and the prices of food, gas, clothes, etc stayed the same.

Most Helpful Guy

• legalize prostitution.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• 15$ an hour all over the world? Uuuuh no thanks. That would be a starving salary in my country. In that case I'd rather not have a minimum wage at all.

There are many things I would do but one of the first is to ban inheritance. All inheritance over the amount of say, 100,000 bucks would be taxed at 100%.

• Thats not economically feasible. Or sustainable lol

• So everyone would go out of business? Sounds great.

• Stupid people can't run for president and stupid people can't vote

• A law that dictates that all presidential debates will no longer be sponsored and controlled/produced by the Commission on Presidential Debates, and all such duties will be taken over by the federal government.

A law that makes the use of electronic voting machines illegal and require all voters to cast a paper ballot and all paper ballots must be counted in public.

• I would outlaw bigotry and intolerance

I'm assuming this is sarcasm? How can you call other people intolerant when you're the one saying you're going to fine or jail people if they don't agree with you?

@Ratiocinative That is a clever argument but I would still keep the laws maybe with more explanatory wording even referendums or something. I am assuming the society is democratic so they can remove me or vote against it if they wish.

• That minimum wage is insane, as a welder in belgium you have a minimum wage of €10.

I would lower the income taxes in my country and the taxes on food, life stuff, etc.

• Get rid of all vehicle mod laws

• A law that says "No More Asian Boi Finish Last" 😭😭😭

• That would cripple small businesses l.

• Shutdown gag

• People everywhere would lose their jobs if a law like that happened. Take a mcdonalds. yes the company as a whole is billion dollar industry but one specific store is not. Several employees would get sacked to pay for the remaining employees pay. Unemployment would go through the roof.

• It would be illegal to mix up the words "affect" and "effect"

• the law of affection xD

• Since your law bends the laws of reality, I'll pass a law that disease is gone.

What Girls Said 8

• Make it illegal for corporations to get money from taxpayers. They basically have to stand on their own two feet or they go out of business.
    qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-1bea9d49050e1ab2c6a644c5872eee1a-c
    If any corporations hire a hit man on me, I guess I can make marijuana legal, tax it like alcohol, and make it go to something useful.

• I like the minimum wage idea. I'd also like littering to actually be legit illegal, and certain pollutants to be illegal as well.

• A lot of businesses would go out of business. I know the company I work for would close it's doors. And we pay $2.50 above the minimum wage in my state.

• I like the idea of minimum wage but only for big companies, small business would not survive. + fight against priviledges, bullying

• No more hurting dogs

• Lmao you have no idea how horrible that would be

• No more muslims in the white house. Anti American.

haha thumbs up, thanks.

• Probably abusing one's privilege of being stupid becoming punishable by law.
    😏 The prisons would explode.