Gag Confessions: Anything To Get Of Your Chest?

Everyone is to keep their post anonymous, you can confess anything you want. It's a chance to see no one is perfect and no one is alone.

Mine, sometimes I'm not sure if I really care about anyone. I don't know if I really understand what it means to care.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think online relationships are stupid.

You're not alone on this

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• I sometimes click on questions, type a response, then decide that the question is too silly to respond to, and click away. Lol.

• The less I say about my life the better.

That can't be true. Sure somethings are dark but know one should be left alone to shoulder burdens by themselves

(smiling) My life without complications would only be someone elses :P
      Cheers xo

Its totally fine :)

• i complain too much

Learn to relax or surround yourself with people that listen to you

• I dislike most people. I don't need to be anonymous for that.

• Confession? 😅
    Are ya gonna judge? :/

Not at all, I don't even know you tbh

Hahaha this is sweet. You're young, it's good to pace yourself. All the things that people are experiencing now is always going to be around so you might as well take your time. I think in a lot of ways it's good that you don't date until you graduate (HS?), A lot of people your age are only going through puppy love right now and almost all of those relationships will fizzle out. So focus on education right now and understanding who you are as a person before you add another person to the picture... you already know firsthand that relationships can be complicated. Just enjoy your life, the moments you have now are only last for a moment so enjoy it while its here :)

A graduate in college.
      Ok, thank you very much. 😊

• I cheated on my boyfriend by kissing one of best guy friends whose moving to America. And my friend has a girlfriend

• Not me.

... I think you're fine, and it's just most other people that exaggerate how much they care about others.

• I have been in a relationship for three years. Over a year ago I started being a webcam girl online for money. I only did it for a few months, it was really stressful. I never told my boyfriend. Although ironically now, he brought up doing web-camming together.

Not sure if I should tell him my secret..

That's a tricky situation, it may be best to tell him the truth for his sake if you love him. I wish the best outcome for your situation

• I enjoy watching lesbian porn and sometimes I masturbate to it. Then, I feel bad with myself.

Don't feel bad, porn is fantasy. If you feel as if you like girls for real accept it, its better to feel good about yourself than bad

No problem at all :)

:) :) :)

• Confessions?
    I think I am a loser
    I don't think I have any friends
    *Sigh
    I don't think anyone likes me
    I am supposed to be working on myself and making myself better (thats what I think) but what is the use of that if no one likes me anyway
    I am supposed to be doing this study but I think it is boring and I don't want to do it!!! But I have to!!!😭

Stop obsessing over no one liking you and start filling voids in your personality and your life. I suggest you do this study and force yourself to it if there aren't any other options. Do something to prove to others and yourself that you're awesome!

@NoUsername9 thanks

• Sometimes I'm selfish.
    I am a "heartbreaker" according to friends
    I have a few mental conditions because growing up my life was fucked up.
    I really have no feelings for anyone.
    I can't get over an ex after 6 years.
    I'm trying to work in the mental health field yet I'm mentally fucked up.
    I have bad trust issues.

• There's someone who I'm not sure if I can trust or not. At times I think I'm being paranoid but other times I'm not sure if my gut feeling is right or wrong

Paranoid V's Intuition 😰

Ask them bluntly and make a decisions, I know this can be a hard choice

I did, but I'm still uncertain

• I love my boyfriend and his dick so much but I somehow can't stop thinking about how much more I'd love his dick if it was just a little bigger.

Ask him if he's ok with toys maybe?

Do you love him enough to stay? Because if you do, he should love you enough to fulfil his needs too. Tell him you won't budge on toys or learn a better position for the two of you

I could never leave him over that lol. I'll think about trying new stuff. Thanks

• I'm either pregnant, a compulsive, if not both. I guess you'll never know.

Both can be checked out, best wishes

• I am a heartbreaker it's my secret guys on gag don't know

• I still struggle with self-harm, and I'm too afraid of judgement to get help

Tell your closest friend, your existence is important to them way more than you may think. They'll want to help you. In my opinion that would be a good first step

My best friend knows about this (not to the extent of how strong the urges to relapse are) and my boyfriend knows I've self harmed at one point or another, but everyone else sees me a normal person with a normal life.

its underlying emotional issue which is realted to crap you had to deal with growing up. so list out what that would be. A lot of it just seems like "normal"... that was life. but a lot we hae to deal with isn't right by God, in other words, it isn't perfect love. if you are missing a parent, one runs out, financial suffering, abuse by a family member, put down by siblings, they all are wrong... they aren't loving... which is understanding, acceptance, encouragment, respsect of your space. When you have to deal with the problems then... we act out... some are extroverts and get violent, some do this and some do that. you just went to hurting yourself.

a counselor would be trained to help you. you are seeing the tip of the iceburg on what lies beneath of what was wrong in your life. odn't give up, you are on your way to getting better and now is the time to do it.

• I am in love with a married man I work with. I know he has feelings for me also. In 10 years... we have never acted upon them.

Feelings are nice but I applaud that you were wise enough not to jeopardise his marriage

His marriage is dead... but I love him enough to let him decide that for himself. It has been hard working around each other for all these years. Never touching...

What Guys Said 15

• I shot a little bird when I was young with a BB gun. I wanted to revive it but didn't know what to do. after I burred it the mom came back to the tree looking for it and was frantic. I was so broken hearted for the mother bird and when I see parents lose their kids, it breaks my heart. never did that again. It was one of the main reasons I did not want to have kids, the fear of losing them.

don't let fear control you... I'm still learning that.

• I am generally really open with my personal life unless it has to do with business--and, I will talk about business if you front the money.

• I very often make mistakes on GaG and I answer so many opinions on GaG - Sometimes I don't have option or time to go back and rectify it.

• I sometimes leave the bins on the left hand side of the driveway instead of the right.

They are supposed to be on the right? :O

@Pac-Man Technically, you're supposed to put them on the street closest to your house and the one to the right of ours is a tiny bit closer than the one out the front :P

• I like this site.

• I've never had a relationship, never even kissed a girl or held her hand 😔

• I'm afraid of staying alone all of my life. I'm terrible with women and I don't know where to meet new ones. I feel like an absolute creep approaching them in real life (especially if they're strangers) and I don't get approached by women myself either.

Look at the positives in yourself, confidence draws people in. You can do it :)

• Hmmm... I normally don't go anon, but I like messing with @errhh. Can you tag her for me, @asker? I want to see if she can guess who I am 😁

@errhh
      I am not the asker, but I thought it would be fun. To tag the person for you. 😁

@JoyGirl @errhh, well the asker of that question ended up blocking me too, She must've stumbled on this thread :p

Hahahha really? how odd!! We are too awesome for their questions 😜😎!!!

• Okay, here's my absolutely huge confession- I used to jerk off to child porn back in my early and mid-teens, I'm still more attracted to the petite body type than any other body type and more aroused by 'barely legal' porn than any other type of porn. And to compound matters, I found out just the other day that my maternal grandfather has always been a fully fledged pedophile and sexual predator, who set his sights on my grandmother back when he was a 24yr old police officer, and she was still a 14yr old schoolgirl who'd walk past the station in her school uniform every day.

He sexually groomed her at that tender age, knocked her up, and impregnated her with my mum when she wasn't even 16 yet, and though he eventually married her after being strong-armed into it by my gran's brothers ("either you marry her and take care of the baby or we kill you right here"), he soon divorced her, and kept remarrying and having more and more kids (17 in total) by more and more wives- all of whom were in their teens or twenties when he got together with them. Growing up, my mother's now admitted that she'd never let us go and visit his house, even though he lives locally, because she was genuinely concerned as to what thoughts he'd have about my little sister- about his own grand-daughter, a girl 55 years his junior who was then a pre-pubescent. His current wife's ten years younger than my mother; he married her when she was 28, while he was 64 at the time, and thanks to his relationship with her, I now have an aunt and uncle who are 13yrs and 15yrs younger than me respectively.

Given all of this newfound knowledge about my grandfather and his historical misdeeds, I'm now terrified that all of my own sexual preferences can be attributed to my having inherited my maternal grandfather's predilections and perversity, and that I was effectively born with the sexual orientation of a pedophile. I've never had sexual contact of any form with anyone of any age, and I'm still a virgin because I rejected all of the girls who were interested in me who didn't meet the half-my-age-plus-seven rule, even those who were above the legal age of consent. But I'm only turned on by boobs which are no larger than a B-cup, with small nipples and small areolae; and I find any pubic hair at all to be a turn-off. Is my sexuality inherently evil? Should I neuter myself?

disgusting.

@Afrochick Why the fuck have you and two other girls downvoted me, and why the fuck am I the only one who's been downvoted? What the fuck have I done wrong- what have I done that's so "disgusting"? Do you have any idea how much fucking courage it took to post this, get this off my chest? NO, you don't, because you're a fucking judgmental coward who hides her profile and refuses to be held to scrutiny herself. Let's get this clear- I AM NOT A PEDO. Just because I've now found out that my grandpa was, DOESN'T MAKE ME ONE. And I'm the ONLY GUY I KNOW who DIDN'T lose his virginity by having sex with a girl who was under the age of consent. Yet you're fucking judging ME? This was supposed to be a thread where "you can confess anything you want. It's a chance to see no one is perfect and no one is alone." Where do you bitches get off?

• I use amazon giftcards i get from gag to buy stuff with because i dont want to spend my own money.

• I'm bisexual

Its a chance for more people to receive love

I am too *handshake* welcome to the club

@FallOutBoy2001 thank you 😘

• deep down i know that i m not a good person

You now you can fix that problem, it all starts with your mindset

the funny thing i didn't cause harm to anyone nor i want to change

none of us are, were all screwed up in our own ways. some look good, they know they aren't. the best people are ones who know they are messed up and decide to take action on it. Church is filled with them.

The worst are ones that tihnk they are good but do evil thinking it is good. Hitler, Bush, make your own list...

• I don't own a single pair of my own underwear

That's gross.

Commando is the the underwear maybe?

You got it

• I'm touching myself.

• Some crush I just can't stop thinking about.

Act on it

I tried so many times, but she gives me no chance to even act on it. It's worthless. Now regretting, I'm trying to move on hoping it would get out of my chest, it's quite heavy shit.