Why do guys make fun of other guys for being bi or gay?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they are narrow minded and possibly homophobic. From personal experience, I think it stems from what people think guys are supposed to be and being bi kind of goes against the mainstream Idea of what a man is. I've gotten shit from some on a pro American page on facebook where there are some guys on there that belive anyone who has certain cloths must be a liberal, an SJW and is at the very least bi so he is automatically seen as inferior.

Funny thing is I'm the outcast in their group and even though me being bi and having questionable ( to them) choice in jeans does get me shit, Even though I hold almost all views of theirs and that I love guns and other stuff that makes a REAL man.

What Guys Said 13

• Immaturity or fear of difference - Ignorance in the bigoted belief being gay is contagious or something - Some of the best people I know are gay

• People who make fun of other people who are gay or bi are probably gay themselves and don't want to admit it...

• norrow minded, intolerant, insecure bigots.
    or just assholes who like making fun of other people

• They got what is called the idiot gene.

• Because they dont understand or its different.

• Is there something with being gay or bi?

No. It's no different than being straight other than liking the same sex.

• They're bigots and pieces of shit

• "Making fun of" as long as its not bullying i dont see a problem.

• I dont have any gy frined or at least i dont know about it. If they are looking at my ass then i know :)

• Because it's easy to offend people :]

yea but thats really rude like thats saying "oh im going to make fun of you for who you are."

• It's not seen as "manly", whatever that even means.

• Because it's not natural, not found in nature and didn't come about through natural selection.

• Why are people making fun of guys having a small dick?

What Girls Said 7

• The only people who do that are people who are insecure about their own sexuality

• Maybe they are hiding that themselves are gay or bi.

• Guys who do that are stupid. I see it nearly everyday in school

• because bigotry lives..

• because they don't think it's right

• Maybe they think that by doing so it shows that they are more "male" i dont know but i think acting this way is mean and stupid

• Because bi and gay people are less masculine