Do you kill the solider or not?

A soldier you are fighting with is painfully dying and he hands you his gun and tells you to kill him. What do you do? Kill him or don't kill him.

0|0
13|20

Most Helpful Girl

• If there is absolutely no way he can be save and he'll die of excessive bleeding then I would have to shoot him once in the head.

Though, I'd probably be hesitating for a while and close my eyes as I shoot him. I'll probably then end up with nightmares about it for years.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So he's an enemy soldier and you're fighting with him and he asks you to kill him? uh yeah duh. of course I'd kill him.

0|2
    0|0
    • 2mo

I think he meant he was fighting WITH you, not against

• 2mo

wait. guess you meant a soldier on your side, not an enemy soldier. never mind.

• 2mo

Yeah sorry if I was unclear, it's a soldier you are fighting with against the enemy. They are your comrade

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, of course. It's an act of mercy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Kill him. He's going to die one way or another, and if I know for certain he's going to die, I'll give him a swift, dignified death

0|1
    0|0
  • It would depend on the situation, but most of the time yes.
    I'd use a special drug called 'Blessed Death'

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Sounds like Night Lock

• 2mo

"Блаженны смерть" (Blazhenny smert) is the name in Russian.
      It's a drug used by the special forces, that relieves you from pain, and makes you relaxed; granting you a painless death.

• I can't kill a fly, let a lone a human. 😅
    Jk, I have killed flies before... lol 😂
    I think it is wrong to take someones life from them, even if they asked you to.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yeah but would you kill them if they had two legs blown off them and were in agonising pain, begging you to kill them.

• 2mo

No, I wouldn't kill them. Would you? :/

• I'd never kill anybody, it's not my place to take someone's life

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|1
    0|0
  • If I can't save him, yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't kill him.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think i would not be able to kill him but i understand his choice to die

0|1
    0|0
  • NO! I can't do it, i don't want to kill you or anyone! Please don't make me do it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if there's no way to save him and he's just dying a miserable slow death for absolutely no reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill him.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• if he is dying and there is no chance of help or saving his life yes i will put him out of his misery

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. We are both warriors with honour, and I will give him a dignified and quick death rather than let him suffer.

Usually the scenario is that you had the mortally wounded man your sidearm and let him make the decision.

0|1
    0|0
  • killing him is the humane thing to do. As much as I wouldn't want to do it, letting someone die painfully is worse.

0|2
    0|0
  • Only if its the last resort where u can't save his life. Best to put him outta his misery if nothin' can be done.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wouldn't the sound of a gunshot attract more enemies?

0|1
    0|0
  • Damn... i dont know if id be able to

0|1
    0|0
  • I would kill him - It is mercy killing

0|1
    0|0
  • I would ask him if he wanted to me mail someone his last words.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, Mercy Killing, its also something that usually won't bring up a court martial in the U. S service

0|0
    0|0
  • Can i do something to save him?
    Do i have someone with me?
    Do i have something with me that may help?

0|0
    0|0
  • Call the medic. And stand by your comrade until he gets there.
    Killing him might result in dishonorable discharge.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

There's no medics around. You either kill him or he dies slowly in agonising pain.

• 2mo

You stand next to him and scream for help until he dies or a medic hears you. And/or if the back of the lines are nearby you drag him back there where there will be medics.

• Normally i don't but if i am in that situation that means i am in war and killed some people already so i would kill him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course you shoot him twice in the heart and once in the head. He's your bro man

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll kill him. It'll end his suffering besides he chose it. I'll make it fast. Pray for him after that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill him or her.

0|0
    0|0
  • You kill him. You do it as a professional courtesy. It isn't personal to kill an enemy soldier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd do it for a dog. Why the hell wouldn't I do it for a colleague?

0|0
    0|0