Do you kill the solider or not?

A soldier you are fighting with is painfully dying and he hands you his gun and tells you to kill him. What do you do? Kill him or don't kill him.

Most Helpful Girl

• If there is absolutely no way he can be save and he'll die of excessive bleeding then I would have to shoot him once in the head.

Though, I'd probably be hesitating for a while and close my eyes as I shoot him. I'll probably then end up with nightmares about it for years.

Most Helpful Guy

• So he's an enemy soldier and you're fighting with him and he asks you to kill him? uh yeah duh. of course I'd kill him.

I think he meant he was fighting WITH you, not against

wait. guess you meant a soldier on your side, not an enemy soldier. never mind.

Yeah sorry if I was unclear, it's a soldier you are fighting with against the enemy. They are your comrade

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, of course. It's an act of mercy.

• Kill him. He's going to die one way or another, and if I know for certain he's going to die, I'll give him a swift, dignified death

• It would depend on the situation, but most of the time yes.
    I'd use a special drug called 'Blessed Death'

Sounds like Night Lock

"Блаженны смерть" (Blazhenny smert) is the name in Russian.
      It's a drug used by the special forces, that relieves you from pain, and makes you relaxed; granting you a painless death.

• I can't kill a fly, let a lone a human. 😅
    Jk, I have killed flies before... lol 😂
    I think it is wrong to take someones life from them, even if they asked you to.

Yeah but would you kill them if they had two legs blown off them and were in agonising pain, begging you to kill them.

No, I wouldn't kill them. Would you? :/

• I'd never kill anybody, it's not my place to take someone's life

• Yes..

• If I can't save him, yes.

• I wouldn't kill him.

• I think i would not be able to kill him but i understand his choice to die

• NO! I can't do it, i don't want to kill you or anyone! Please don't make me do it!

• Only if there's no way to save him and he's just dying a miserable slow death for absolutely no reason.

• Kill him.

What Guys Said 19

• if he is dying and there is no chance of help or saving his life yes i will put him out of his misery

• Yes. We are both warriors with honour, and I will give him a dignified and quick death rather than let him suffer.

Usually the scenario is that you had the mortally wounded man your sidearm and let him make the decision.

• killing him is the humane thing to do. As much as I wouldn't want to do it, letting someone die painfully is worse.

• Only if its the last resort where u can't save his life. Best to put him outta his misery if nothin' can be done.

• Wouldn't the sound of a gunshot attract more enemies?

• Damn... i dont know if id be able to

• I would kill him - It is mercy killing

• I would ask him if he wanted to me mail someone his last words.

• Yeah, Mercy Killing, its also something that usually won't bring up a court martial in the U. S service

• Can i do something to save him?
    Do i have someone with me?
    Do i have something with me that may help?

• Call the medic. And stand by your comrade until he gets there.
    Killing him might result in dishonorable discharge.

There's no medics around. You either kill him or he dies slowly in agonising pain.

You stand next to him and scream for help until he dies or a medic hears you. And/or if the back of the lines are nearby you drag him back there where there will be medics.

• Normally i don't but if i am in that situation that means i am in war and killed some people already so i would kill him.

• Of course you shoot him twice in the heart and once in the head. He's your bro man

• I'll kill him. It'll end his suffering besides he chose it. I'll make it fast. Pray for him after that.

• Nope

• Kill him or her.

• You kill him. You do it as a professional courtesy. It isn't personal to kill an enemy soldier.

• Kill him.

• I'd do it for a dog. Why the hell wouldn't I do it for a colleague?