Is this a good decision?

I finished my degree in June. I barely passed some of my courses, a large part of it was I was desperate to have my degree. Thankfully I now have it.

It bothers me that I didn't study much in the quant. stuff. Most of the exams are multiple choice and I need to learn how to study for them. I decided to take courses part-time for this term.

I'm not really sure whether it's a good decision. My school is treating me badly. But I do think I have so much time now and I can manage 3 courses (or 2). I'm much more focused now.

2mo All input is appreciated
2mo Please let me know. Thank you.

What Guys Said 1

• Try a different school.

Why do you say that?

I could, but it makes more sense to stick to my Home University as I am familiar with them and know all the routes.

In addition, it would take much longer processing-wise if I tried a different school

Because you spent ages complaining in another question that this admissions office hates your guts.

I think it was my mistake in being presumptuous she seemed nice on the phone today.

What Girls Said 2

• If you are now determined and know that you will put your head down then go for it!!!

• Yeah it is