What do you see? Explain?

When you look up at the night sky what do you see? Do you see just stars? Or do you see more? Explain?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• ''I see tree's of green... red roses too.. I see them bloom, for me and you.. and I think to myself... what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue, and clouds of white. The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night, and I think to myself.. what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky, are also on the faces.. of people going by.

I see friends shaking hands, saying how do you do?
    They're really saying, I love you.

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow.

They'll learn much more, than I'll ever know.

and I think to myself..

What a wonderful world!''

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes, it's just blackness. Other times, I see clouds. Stars can be visible. Either way, it's a vastness that I wish I could explore more.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Stars, trees, the moon and clouds sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Light pollution sadly.

0|0
    0|0
  • the moon. there's too much light pollution in the city to see stars.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I see the moon and the milkway and in one beautiful moment the stars scatter and realign to spell out one word: "asshole". Ah, the glory and magnificence of nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use to live in the country, but I just moved to the big city. 😭
    I miss looking at the stars at night with my bro, will listening to music. 😭

0|0
    0|0
  • I see so much more than just the stars. It's an open never ending space that makes me happy

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

doesn't it? Lol this was the kind of answer i wanted. Makes you feel powerful doesn't it? Makes you feel happy like your problems in life are so tiny compared to whats up there

• Show All
    • 2mo

So powerful, it's like I just forget everything else around me and could look up there for hours, that's how good of a feeling it is. It just makes me think.

• 2mo

Exactly! Very smart woman you are!! 😁😁😁👑