What do you see? Explain?

When you look up at the night sky what do you see? Do you see just stars? Or do you see more? Explain?

Most Helpful Guy

• ''I see tree's of green... red roses too.. I see them bloom, for me and you.. and I think to myself... what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue, and clouds of white. The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night, and I think to myself.. what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky, are also on the faces.. of people going by.

I see friends shaking hands, saying how do you do?
    They're really saying, I love you.

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow.

They'll learn much more, than I'll ever know.

and I think to myself..

What a wonderful world!''

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes, it's just blackness. Other times, I see clouds. Stars can be visible. Either way, it's a vastness that I wish I could explore more.

What Guys Said 3

• Stars, trees, the moon and clouds sometimes

• Light pollution sadly.

• the moon. there's too much light pollution in the city to see stars.

What Girls Said 3

• I see the moon and the milkway and in one beautiful moment the stars scatter and realign to spell out one word: "asshole". Ah, the glory and magnificence of nature.

• I use to live in the country, but I just moved to the big city. 😭
    I miss looking at the stars at night with my bro, will listening to music. 😭

• I see so much more than just the stars. It's an open never ending space that makes me happy

doesn't it? Lol this was the kind of answer i wanted. Makes you feel powerful doesn't it? Makes you feel happy like your problems in life are so tiny compared to whats up there

So powerful, it's like I just forget everything else around me and could look up there for hours, that's how good of a feeling it is. It just makes me think.

Exactly! Very smart woman you are!! 😁😁😁👑