Guys please help me with my application?

I need to do a work placement abroad and i'm scared because i have no idea if it's written right or if there are any mistakes, i'd be grateful if you could help me out.

Dear Sir or Madam

my name ist Sandra ****** and I am currently looking for a work placement abroad. I am from Germany and it is necessary for me to do a work placement abroad in order to complete my school education. I am quite interested in working as a bank clerk in the UK, I woud certainly also send you a proper application including my curriculum vitae as well of course. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Sandra ******

What Guys Said 2

• Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Sandra ****** and I am currently looking for a work placement abroad. I am from Germany and it is necessary for me to do a work placement abroad in order to complete my school education. I am quite interested in working as a bank clerk in the UK. I would certainly also send you a proper application, including my curriculum vitae as well. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Sandra ******

It's pretty much good, but consider the things I changed.

• Dear Sir or Madam
    my name ist Sandra ******
    I am from Germany and currently looking for a work placement abroad. it is necessary for me to have a work placement in order to complete my school education. and have the required experience.
    I am quite interested in working as a bank clerk in the UnitedKingdom, I woud certainly like also to send you a proper application including my curriculum vitae as well of course. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Yours sincerely

thank you so much! but doesn't sound ''.. I would certainly like also to send you a proper application'' sound wrong? or am i wrong?

maybe u should keep it open for choices
      I would like also to send you a proper application or any required information
      ---------------------------------
      like cv / motivation letter...

What Girls Said 0