Where should I go to meet women?

A bit of a follow up question from my previous one:

I want to go out and have a bit more of an active lifestyle, and I feel I'm ready for a relationship. I'm 21 y/o but I'm pretty much clueless about meeting women. I'm not interested in meeting them in clubs, that does not really seem like a good place to meet. I wander around the local parks and the streets here, I visit stores ocationally or grab a drink at a bar. Still, not a lot of interaction with people around me; my culture isn't really one for talking to strangers either. Any tips?

What Girls Said 1

• Your culture? Or your personality?
    I always thought it would be really flattering and sweet if someone came up to me while I was jogging at the park, or reading at a library, or anything like normal like that. I don't go to bars, clubs, or anything like that, so I understand your perspective of not wanting to meet someone in that atmosphere. If it is your culture that doesn't find it appropriate to approach someone out in public like that, then perhaps join a dating website. (: Good luck

What Guys Said 2

• Join a sports group, classes where there is interaction between the sexes

• I'd the say the mall, on Friday and Saturday nights.