Have you ever paid for something, then wished you could have your money back?

Two occasions I can think of right now are:
- Last year, when I went to the movies w/ some friends; we did a coin toss in the movie theater lobby and it was between "Creed" or "Krampus". "Krampus" won out, and to this day I want my $13 back (lol).
- About 3 years ago I participated in a "Girl's Night" w/ some of my friends from school. There were about 8 of us, and we decided to go to a comedy club... and I honestly think that was one of the worst nights of my life. Dude literally spent his entire 1 hr. 30 min. routine making vulgar comments about us and asking us nasty questions/ making assumptions about our privates, sex lives, etc. It was so bad that 15 min. in none of us were laughing (of course everyone else in the place was), and we c/wouldn't even look at him for fear of being his target. I mean maybe I'm being over sensitive or I'm just clueless about comedy... I mean I know a lot of comedians choose certain people in the crowd to pick on, but I would think a real comedian wouldn't spend their entire set or whatever being just plain disgusting towards girls who are half his age, if that. A few sex jokes in general, sure but damn.

So do you want your money back for anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of times - When I was younger I was stupid with money

Most Helpful Girl

• this one dress but the next day as i was on my way to take it back it was STOLEN

What Guys Said 1

• Yes
    My Ps4
    It wasn't even the right kinda system.
    I wanted the bundle.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah all the uber rides I've taken intoxicated during the increased rate LOL

• Marriage license. Haha.

• My time reading some dumb ass shit on this site roflmao...