Am I the only one who feels comforted on the rare occasions you can actually see by moonlight?

You know when the Moon is at certain phases, when there are no clouds blocking it, and at certain hours of the night, it actually provides enough light to see. I just think its so beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like being able to see by moonlight, especially if I am out walking at night. I live in the country and it gets much darker here than in the city. There's not always streetlights to light your path either. So it's nice to have the moonlight to see.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is especially handy when you're camping!

What Girls Said 19

• Yes, I love walking my dog when there's a full moon because it's the only time where she's not scared of the dark. I can literally walk around fields and off the roads because I can still see everything even in the middle of the night. And then there's this mystical feeling to it, I really enjoy those nightly walks I take :D

• Well, it's 7am here, and I'm only an hour past my normal bedtime. I think you know how I feel on the matter :-)

Its seven am where I live too
      Actually 7:21
      I live in massachusetts, and asked this right before I went to bed but the moonlight was so beautiful that I had to force myself to head to bed

I can't wait, I JUST got off work, and we're going to do some "hunting" tonight ;-) Little known fact, a full moon is actually the worst time for ghosts, they're more active on the new. But supernatural stuff on the other hand likes a full moon! Ghosts = Paranormal; Spirits = Supernatural. So, stuff like demons, which are spirits.

• While I do appreciate the moon on its usual phases, I think the full moon is an exception. I find the full moon really eerie and it seems to exude scary vibes for me every time I witness it.

• I love the moonlight in general. It's so peaceful, calming and relaxing. I Iove a clear night when I can look at the moon and stars

• I think it's beautiful. But it doesn't make me feel the exact same way as it makes you feel. I feel that way when the stars cover the night sky and there's no clouds blocking them.

• I can see well at night even when there's no moon and cloud cover. When the moon is full I lay out and tan!

• I do love to see the moon. It does make me feel very small and insignificant sometimes tho

I know that most astronauts describe spacewalks as a spiritual experience in which they feel very small

We are, thats a fact.
      When I found that out It was kind of a spiritual moment for me.

That's cool. I've never had a spiritual moment tbh. I like my tarot and that's about as spiritual as I get!

• Not at all moonlight is gorgeous and calming. But it also makes me slightly afraid, because it has an eerie kind of beauty.

• Nope, you are not. I love clear nights, when the moon and stars come out to play. It's so soothing to be able to see the moonlight shining, and to look up to see the star twinkling.

• I love it!

• I see moonlight often here. I love it, especially when it's so bright everything is illuminated just enough

• Yes, because the werewolves are out.

• It's stunning. The moon can cast such a beautiful glow.

• It pisses me off, haha. I'm usually trying to see the stars and a bright moon makes that really hard

True, but hey they could see the stars.

I would like to go to the moon myself. Just look at the Earth and be able to see land with no borders

• how romantic

• Not comforted, but I like it

• Yeah, it's very beautiful 😊

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 7

• Aside from it's beauty and the calming vibe I think from a primitive standpoint it makes sense as well. Our biggest fears were predators we couldn't see that lurked around in the dark, with their night vision. Come the full moon we can see them for the most part and are more prepared to kill oncoming threats.

• I don't know about comfort but it can be spectacular especially out in the country

• Nope I feel the same way every time I go out at night.

• Yea its dope

• Ah man that reminds of one time I... that's irrelevant, still it makes me feel safer I don't know..

• Yeah i find it very relaxing actually

• Yes it's a beautiful sight but I prefer to see the rain, snow and nature. Ever since I've watched this movie, the moon looks different to me now😆. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc