Your girlfriend/so forces you to watch the new Bridget jones movie or you will die, you?

Many options๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• fly to Isis held Syria and accidentally use the Quran as loo paper?
  • Put on your deer onesie and attack the nearest grizzly bear?
  • Play Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun?
  • Steal a drug lords Coke stash in Brazil, throw it in the water, proclaiming that it is chlorine for the green pools there?
  • You seduce and bang the wife of North Koreas leader, and tell him it was as beautiful as South Korea?

Most Helpful Girl

• These poll choices, though... 😛 All these poor guys being forced to see the movie will make it hopefully.

Most Helpful Guy

• www.upi.com/.../

that's her by the way, she's pretty

could never cheat though. i think i would just watch the movie anyway, i mean, she has sex with you, the least you can do is make her happy

What Girls Said 3

• That movie seems so stupid. Like a maury episode with British people.

• lmao. He made me watch Warcraft with him so he's better not complain seeing that movie with me :p

Yeah but, Warcraft kicks arse compared to Bridget jones. Lol... algebra class kicks arse compared to that movie 😂

• I thought the Korean one was the way to go. Watch the silly movie and you will probably get some sex afterwards?

What Guys Said 7

• I like how the only girl voted on the ONLY option no guy picked lol

• I will go out swinging and take on the Grizzly in a Deer onesie.

• I've seen the last two... they weren't that horrible, but I do hate Bridget Jones the character.

• Thankfully she hates it. Like we get it she's fat, English and ditzy hardly movie worthy.

• Laugh maniacally and tie her to the train tracks instead...

• i die with pride