Unmasking a new sandplanet?

Folks do you all know we have a new sand planet.
This chap is impersonating as a hot girl , I've found so many of his comments and opinions which are a giveaway.

Please feel free to discuss and I actually feel sorry for some young folks who have fallen in his trap.

2mo Sand planet was a catfish impersonating as a woman. All the old wise folks know about him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why I should care?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a few separate ones active at the moment in here.

The 'business' orientated one is pretty transparent (never busy enough with 'business' not to be on here constantly, though).

Then there's the francophone one with an obsession with certain sexual practices.

The Floppy one was also back the other day (can't remember what name he was now using).

Loads of them...

What Girls Said 2

• There are quite a few of those on here. Nothing new. People usually manage to figure them out.

Are you an uber moderator?
      Don't the admins filter out such folks from the site it they are suspicious?

I get it , fair enough.
      i just feel sorry for the newbies who are coaxed by this catfish pervert.

agreed. And from time to time I've even tried to point them out to new users that I feel are being targeted. But if I do it publicly, I usually catch shit for doing so.

• I would imagine this happens a lot more than we know

What Guys Said 9

• I have heard the legend of "Sandplanet" - There are a couple of very hot girl accounts that are suspect but I haven't heard of anyone going as far as Sandplanet and taking people in with stories of abuse.

Exactly sir, you are closest to what my thoughts are.
      This individual is literally a 26 year old with a female DP with an athletic figure,
      Calls herself bi sexual and initiates convo mostly with the regular legit girls.
      When commenting , is hostile towards guys while using cuss words at any given opportunity.

• Ah Sandplanet, its been a while since I have seen someone mention her/him.

• SandPlanet was before my time but the dude was a legend (just like Chick180). SP was the biggest catfish in G@G's

• What is a sandplanet

Have updated the question. Consider reading it.

• That's nice, really I do not care who is a catfish. I have other things to care about in life.

• Think I remember sandplanet. Thought they left gag long time ago tho

• Whats the new catfish? lol
    Besides the obvious XXX ones.

• I bet you're the catfish police, fish them out and cook them for dinner. I heard that catfish taste good lol

• oh, great, just what we need, another troll