Serious question. When do you think women will lose their right to vote?

I mean the left has destroyed western civilization and its only getting worse. How long before we say enough is enough.

2mo Come on people its no coincidence that Civilizations collapse soon after adopting feminist morals. Shortly after women get equality the nation collapses. why would we want that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because of course the only people with valid views on the world is men... women have no idea what is best for their children, families and jobs. You know what, women shouldn't even have jobs it should go back to the good ole days where women stayed home whilst men worked. Better still we bring back public hangings, or we could just get rid of government and have the queen/king running the country, or we could have no king and go back to the stone age where men went to hunting for wild animals...

don't be stupid.

not my fault your question was stupid. ask stupid questions and receive stupid answers. You are basically saying the only people with valid opinions are men... let me guess... are you a Trump supporter?

kind of confused why I got mho :")

Most Helpful Guy

• When idiots like you don't exist you overgrown imbecile.

What Girls Said 7

• 2|0

So got nothing useful to say? how about you just become a single mother and get on welfare and add to the problem.

OK 😃

• Never, because we have the right to vote on things that will affect our life too? Why should men decide for us?

So you want there to be a full blown collapse first? That is what will happen women will lose their rights either way. The two ways we go about it are to take them away and try and save the nation or we allow women to keep doing what they are doing and the nation collapses and people wake up to what they did after. Either way women lose their rights.

At least I know the difference between singular and plural. So, no link? I take that as a "shit she's gonna know I'm lying about my sources". I doubted an Oxford professor would write something so stupid anyway. Because, since you're so educated, you should know that voting isn't even really going to affect what happens to our governments. They're going to keep on making us believe what they want us to believe, and our votes just determine slight changes in the way our countries work. We don't vote on things SO IMPORTANT that our countries could possibly go to waste. If a civilisation fails, it's because the government fucks up, not the people.

no take it as a you're a feminist and you dont know how to do research.

• when she gives birth to a waste of skin like you..

You can't deny thousands of years of experimentation. When women get equality the nation falls soon after.

how did i disrespect my mother?

You're a special type of stupid.

Try to figure out why

• "Civilizations collapse soon after adopting feminist morals." Source please

there are thousands of years of literature at your finger tips. Its called the internet.

I looked it up and can't find anything. You should provide a source for your claim

• Loose their right to vote.. lol um , lol
    No. just no.

So you want a full on societal collapse?

Women have collapsed society lol. I think men created the huge platform for that

yeah we allowed them to have a say. it was the dumbest thing that could have happened.

• NEVER ! women didn't fight for years for us to lose it you jerk !

So you want western civilization to collapse completely then?

I disagree, i just read an article , it was a test made on adults

well you can disagree all you want. the average women is below average intelligence. the average man is above average intelligence.

• The way things are going in the U. S the vote doesn't matter too much this day in age anyway since Corporations (and Billionaires are more or less calling the shots so in a way both men and women are losing it whether they will ever stop the circus our elections have become just for anesthetic purposes and own what they are doing doesn't look likely so I say we are fine at least for now unless something HUGE happens and martial law comes into effect then we will see..

who gave those corporations the power they have? politicians women voted in.

According to the U. S. Census Bureau, there are about 50 million more males out of the 7.2 billion of us.
      Her is another source besides the Census Bureau...
      www.medicaldaily.com/female-population-has-always-outnumbered-males-historically-according-our-genes-304428

women outnumber men in the western world. dont be silly and use numbers you dont understand.

What Guys Said 8

• Is this another "women are the cause of all of the problems in the West" thing?

just the problems that they caused. which is most of them

• No, they won't.

• (Incoming fire 54321)

I actually did this to troll to see if they would take it down. weird what gag decided to take down. Sorry I broke character... you're stupid

• Have problems with the ladies, do ya?

No I do very well with women because I treat them like women. It gets them wet to be put in their place.

every women will go to bed with a full blown misogynist. its in a womens dna to respond to men like me. hate is just a step away from fucking. an emotional response is an emotional response and if you can get under a womens skin enough so she hates you she will also fuck you. its how women are.

it goes back to the times of tribal warfare where women would be taken captive for the winning tribe. its been breed into them.

• Where ever Shari Law is implemented.
    www.clarionproject.org/.../womens-rights-under-sharia

Dude even some sharia countries don't see the problem with women voting. Problem is this guys from the US and he thinks this

• thats must be something from where are you living
    west

I live in the united states and women are ruining the country really fast. we dont have more then two decades left as a nation at this rate.

men stopped being men because women stopped being women. this is a women problem not a man problem.

may be

• We should go back to imperator or triumvirat. Everything was better with them.

• Never. Most men are smart enough to know that democracy is an illusion, and that voting doesn't actually make one jot of difference in the end- the 0.001% always get whatever they want, the government exists solely to serve them and their selfish interests, and the rest of us are screwed no matter what. That's why women now have a higher voter turn-out than men, and why their voter turn-out is increasing while men's voter turn-out is getting increasingly lower. Women are the only ones stupid enough and gullible enough to still believe that the idealist leftist concepts of democracy, liberty and freedom. actually exist, or that they ever did. Wake up and smell the politicians' horseshit- the right to vote's nothing more than the right to remain pacified and under their bootheels.

I disagree. voting does do a lot however women are the majority vote. I feel this is the main reason men do not vote in mass any longer. I also feel this is why Trump will win the election because men see a man who won't put up with bullshit.

Voting WOULD do a lot if people could actually vote for things. As it is, people can only vote for nominated candidates who pledge to do things to gain popular support, and then don't do crap to deliver on these pledges when in office. The way the system works would be equivalent to voting in a CEO, choosing from only two candidates nominated by the board of directors, giving every company employee the right to register a single vote on the issue, all the while telling them that if they don't vote for the preferred candidate then the entire corporation will go into meltdown. Then, even when the CEO gets elected, the unelected board of directors are still the ones who have the power to make and veto all corporate decisions; the CEO is effectively a powerless lame duck, who'll still be guaranteed their job as CEO for the next 5 years regardless of performance or inability. If you worked at such a company, would you bother voting?