Do you believe climate change is human induced or not?

• Yes
  • No
2mo Come on there's no denying we are accelerating the rate of climate change

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.

Most Helpful Guy

• funny to see how people say we're not affecting this planet and im like bitches, since we're here the seas ain't gonna pollute themselves as the skies ya know

I'm very surprised at the answers too. Quite alarming actually

awarness is Always alarming - regardless if you have it or not

What Girls Said 2

• No. i find it interesting people beleive in evolution and ice ages and the earth changing but they dont think its happening now cause science said so.

the ice age occurred over 10s of thousands of years. if you were alive you wouldn't notice a difference from year to year and decade to decade

@madhatters4 well, you can argue with the science dept. At Philadelphia University. It just proves my point people take this shit too seriously

I find your opinion interesting too

• Yes it is

What Guys Said 18

• Yeah there's never been a temperate change close to this dramatically in the hundreds of thousands of years that are observable to us. That correlated with the mathematical relationship between radiant energy and C0¬≤causing a hotter planet theoretically looking valid seems convincing to me. I haven't seen any science to the contrary. If you're curious, study metrology. The science is right there.

• The earth has experienced global climate change before we were on the planet. Krakatoa altered the climate after it erupted. I think it's a natural change but is being sped up by our activities

• It clearly is and the science is simple and obvious to any physicist. Physicists have been predicting this for over 100 years and same science that predicts this is the same science which explains the atmospheres of the other planets.

• I believe that the planet has cycles/seasons of warming up and cooling down. Our actions have probably made it happen faster than it would have but it still would have happened eventually even without us.

• Climate Change on the whole is not human induced as there has been climate changes many times in the past due to other factors when humans were not around. The current global warming that is going on however is a problem that was caused by the human race.

• Name one period in earth's history when there wasn't some kind of large scale change happening. Lol I can't believe I actually bought into the shit my school taught me about humans being the bad guys.

• I don't think that rabbits are smart enough to build carrot factories who polite the air.

• It's partially caused by humans, yes. But it it wasn't caused by humans, the climate would still change eventually, we're just speeding it up a bit.

Speeding it up a lot

• Only an American can believe it's not.

The strongest nation with the stupidest people

• we have certainly had a big negative impact and have influenced global warming. whether we are the cause of said warming is a different story. The planet historically has periods of warming and cooling, and i encourage people to do their own research and form their own arguments.

• We don't help, but humanity is not the 100% cause of global warming

• What do you think is the effect of burning oil and gas on a daily basis?

• To an extent yes. Say some factories pollute air or air pollution from cars and trash in the street can cause it.

• Our climate naturally goes through cycles, but humans have certainly sped up the process.

• Both, I

I think both are causing it to change, naturally and unnaturally.

• If we have a impact on the environment it is very small.

Please learn science and mathematics and logic before making grand pronouncements.

@abc3643 accusing me of not knowing math and science is pretty God damn stupid. You know nothing about me. I might so happen to had two AP classes last year, one math and one science. And I might have got 4s and 5s on the exams.

Very good. Keep it up! But I am not being stupid because you are only 18 years old. Is a lot of things that you need to know understand global warming that may not show up on an AP Physics exam. Anyway good luck and keep it up and master the kinetic theory of gases thermodynamics and astrophysics. These will help you understand what is going on at an atomic and statistical mechanics level.

• If there was a way to keep everybody in the world to stay home for awhile and not work, not travel rely off the land not do anything yeah maybe but will anybody ever listen, no we are too darn stubborn

• Yeah it's been pretty stable for the past billion years before humans started mixing their chemicals