Do you care to tattle on someone or do you think they will get what's coming to them later on in life?

Some times I feel like if I tattle on them then I like to see them get in trouble. I just would rather tell them to stop and see if they do. If they don't, I don't really tattle. i think after some time they will reap what they sow.

one example would be if someone stole from me. I would be like, don't steal anymore! then I would not tell anyone. If they don't, I am sure they will get in trouble with the law sooner or later.

What do you think?

• I like to tattle on them after i tell them to stop
  • I just leave them, they will get what's coming to them later on

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, in some cases I guess I have to threaten them with tattling them.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm really petty and strongly dislike the person then I'll tell, most of the time I just know they'll get what's coming for them

so only if you strongly dislike them , so if you strongly like them then then you wouldn't tell them?

If I like them then I might overlook a few things, but I'll always hold it against that person

What Guys Said 19

• Don't believe in karma (ppl get what they deserve). Bad things happen to everyone. The only thing that exists is action and consequence. If a person steals (action) it is a path of more probable negative consequence. But there could be a chance that person gets away with it (like most large corporations) and that person becomes richer and happier.

I would speak to someone about a person depending on context. small things may be OK to let slide, but big things, like a major theft, domestic abuse etc, I would definitely start making calls to the cops.

• I really don't care what other people do.

Could you answer my question.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112691-was-i-wrong-to-ask-for-the-money-back

• Once a person steals one time from me, i lose faith in them I just would not bother with them and be sure to keep my distance from them but would remind them politely that karma will get them and trust me i never seen fail.

I would not tattle on them but if they involve me, I will get law enforcement involved i have a low tolerance for people who cause trouble for me i like
    to remain the Peace Maker in any aspects I may come up against.

• sometimes i tattle on them

• If I can't get back at them directly, I will tell on them and enjoy watching they get into trouble!

• There's a saying. "If you give someone enough rope, they will hang themselves."
    It means that people that do bad things tend to keep doing them and eventually pay for their actions when they do get caught. By that time they have a long list of mistakes and really pay the price. It's funnier that way.

I have never heard of that saying. Thank you for answering

• Snitches get stitches

• This depends on the situation. If there a thief heck yes report them. If someone is copying your school work oh well they'll learn one day.

• Karma later will not stop them beating you up now.

• I don't tale I wait much like you

• Nope. I keep my mouth shut unless asked a VERY specific question.

• In your example I would have tattled.

• Well my sister is always beating me up and picking on me. So I tell my mother but she never listens to me so now I don't bother.

You are really young but I am going to say that you should try working out with your sister

She hates me. I swear I can walk past her and she punches me or slap my face for no reason.

Keep telling her that it hurts your feelings when she does that and if she doesn't stop than she can't play with your stuff

• I normally give Karma a push in the right direction if I'm that annoyed I think about it.

In your example I'd probably take something of there's and give it back a few weeks later with a "oops my bad". Shock of losing something without actually having to keep it.

• I would mete out justice by inflicting horrible bodily harm or exposing them to a deadly toxin and/or microorganism...

• What if a family member knew you were talking to other women heard from a coworker that he works with?

• Just divorce him already.

who are you!!! ?

obviously, what I say reflects me and what you say reflects you. Please don't talk to me anymore, thank you

I was just thinking that too.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• If someone is going to get hurt as a result of their actions, or if someone else is going to be saddled wit the blame, I will say something to whomever has the power to stop them. But I won't say anything to the person directly, unless I think that maybe they didn't know any better.

• i threaten it STRONGLY and let them know i have evidence and that they are OVER and i make sure they know it.

but i usually don't go through with it.