What are you doing now?

I make a cake

0|1
21|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• I am chilling here because I signed up today!!
    I live in Germany so is almost 12pm and I gotta go work tomorrow at 9 am...
    I am just chilling in the sofa, got my TV on and I am thinking about going to smoke a cigarette but cigarets stink so I am not so sure about that...
    Today was my day off etc. been here lazy as f* eating fast food, too lazy to do somethig didnt't even shower and got on a sock in my head to wrap my afro and some sweat pants and a t-shirt and huge hoodie (no panties no bra) that belongs my husband (he outta town)...
    Keeping myself busy out here.
    Good night

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I'm at work and have been busy all day up until this point. Literally no one has work right now so I'm looking through old company forms seeing if I can update anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • Listening to music and prob gonna take a nap in like 20 min

2|1
    0|0
  • Just ate ice cream out of the box. Debating if I should eat these ravioli now and hate myself in the future or eat them later and hate myself now because I am depriving myself of something so delicious

0|1
    0|0
  • Waiting for my friend to give me a ride to a local cancer center so I can do one of my assignments for school

0|1
    0|0
  • Laying on the floor.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just came back home. I will study then sleep.
    I'm also listening to old dramatic/ sad Arab songs from the early 2000's.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cake!! I wuv cake😍what kind?
    I'm thinking about my upcoming trip Monday, googling ideas for Halloween costumes and drinking a juice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Laying on my bed scrolling through gag because I'm sick so my social life is temporarily dead..

1|0
    0|0
  • Trying to sleep.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm taking a break from work and answering a few questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • right now - well actually a minute ago. . getting frustrated because apparently i don't have enough experience to send you a message. .

0|0
    0|1
  • Watching vampire diaries

0|0
    0|1
  • i'm in bed

0|0
    0|0
  • Thinking about what I should watch and eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • until now I was reading. too many studies and paintings

0|0
    0|0
  • Just lying on bed using gag

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to happy hour soon

0|1
    0|0
  • enjoying a brownie , its so good :)