Who's more superstitious: men or women?

In general, who's more superstitious?

0|1
9|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are more superstitious. People think that girls are more but that's not true. Guys are very good at hiding their superstitions while girls openly show it. And generally, their superstitions feel reasonable at times while guys are the ones who create these things. Religious leaders, horoscopic gurus, sorcerers and people involved in espionage have a majority of guys. And perhaps, the girls were forced to follow the antics since ancient times?

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that, in general, more women hold superstitious or whacky beliefs (astrology, for example) but I think men who hold such beliefs are much more vehement about them.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• i think women are superstitious about more things, but men have bigger superstitions.

in general..

0|0
    0|0
  • I noticed that every time the question of "are you religious/ do you believe in god" appears on G@G, it's always the girls that are more superstitious while men are more rational.

0|0
    1|0
  • Women but it also depends on the country some people from some countries are crazy superstitious though.

Could you answer my question.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112691-was-i-wrong-to-ask-for-the-money-back

0|0
    0|0
  • I am actually surprised most people said women but I've really never chatted with a woman about superstitious. So I am gonna say men cuz of athletes. Some of them are very superstitious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I purposely play with black cats that cross my path, have walked under a ladder, and opened umbrellas indoors purely out of spite of superstition. I think it's funny. And black cats look cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe Women are more superstitious but not going to say that sixth sense doesn't tell us Men a thing or two.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my experience definitely women

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I know? Women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe women. They also are more into uccult, astrology and isoteric stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • idiots are superstitious... so it concerns both sexes

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't call them "old wives tales" for nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably girls I think. Only bc my Mon and grandma are really superstitious

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are more superstitious...

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure on this one

0|0
    0|0
  • women, they all satans minions.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Hmm.. I've read somewhere that women have a tendency to be more religious but superstitious? No idea, if you count being religious as being superstitious I'd say women though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have only met superstitious women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women. We take horoscopes super fucking seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls. WE see thing men dont see they see the obvious. Hence why most of the time spiritual people are women. If men where more spiritual/religious or supersticious 99.9 percent of wars wouldn't have happened.

0|0
    1|0
    • 2mo

Wars would of still happen. There is a ssying that behind every great man there is an even greater woman. Women are very capable of killing as well 😛

Oh by the way. Cheese 😁 hahah

• Women I think.
    I'm a bit superstitious myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slightly more women but I've heard about some men that believe in karma magically punishing your wrongdoers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women

0|0
    0|0
  • Women. A lot of women I know believe in fate and shit. More religious than men too.

0|0
    0|0