Creation, Evolution, or you don't care?

• Creation
  • Evolution / Darwinism
  • Don't care
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Evolution and anyone who thinks differently is a dumbass. seriously.

• Evolution.

• Evolution, duh.

• Dang.. I didn't know so many people had an opinion on this..

• Evolution / Darwinism

What Guys Said 17

• Evolution is and will remain a presupposition in search of a cause.

• I don't think evolution will ever be disproven, in fact I consider the basis of evolution, genetic variance, to be the one law of biology.

That being said, the origin of life is a much more hypothetical argument. Abiogenesis, comets with nucleic acids, and the other hypotheses make compelling arguments, but their evidence is largely circumstantial/anecdotal.

• evolution because its science, its not bullshit like creationism, wtf is that shit. its just mimicking science.

Well people used to pray to sun gods and sacrifice people/livestock to sun gods, anteater gods, whatever. It was their way to 'explain' things without having any knowledge.

@posted creationism is a step further than mythology man. dont give me that their way of explaining things because mythology has always been regarded as philosophy, not as absolute truth.

• Evolution :)

• Evolution for me

• im here to live my life on earth. if there's a god up there, he's got his own damn business going and i got mine

• Creation and evolution is not mutually exclusive. Both can occur at the same time

• both

• there really is no basis for creationism and people who believe this crap really need to get a grip.

i dont mean to sound harsh, but it really is nuts to believe in something that has no scientific evidence.

• I think its a fair amount of all of the above and panspermia

• That 22% is why we suck

• Evolution is a fact. The origin of life is debatable but it's practically impossible for the creation story to be true.

• I'm Atheist so creation is out of the question, I lean evolution but I'm not quite sure.

• I just don't care anymore, but I do hope some parts of darwinism is true.

• Creation / in god we trust

• Evolution is pretty much a fact.

And the biblical stories were obviously meant to be allegories. The Sun is created on the fourth day, which means the days before were measured... How?

This isn't a 'gotcha' at genesis. It's just plainly obvious that it's allegorical.

Plenty of religious people have marvelled at evolution and believed that God created a universe where evolution would occur.

• Lol I'm just here to read the closed minded fool's comments. A wise person always considers the possibility that they could be wrong about something.