• Other
    0% (0)7% (3)5% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|18

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Evolution and anyone who thinks differently is a dumbass. seriously.

3|5
    0|0
  • Evolution.

0|0
    0|0
  • Evolution, duh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dang.. I didn't know so many people had an opinion on this..

0|0
    0|0
  • Evolution / Darwinism

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Evolution is and will remain a presupposition in search of a cause.

0|2
    0|1
  • I don't think evolution will ever be disproven, in fact I consider the basis of evolution, genetic variance, to be the one law of biology.

That being said, the origin of life is a much more hypothetical argument. Abiogenesis, comets with nucleic acids, and the other hypotheses make compelling arguments, but their evidence is largely circumstantial/anecdotal.

0|1
    0|0
  • evolution because its science, its not bullshit like creationism, wtf is that shit. its just mimicking science.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Well people used to pray to sun gods and sacrifice people/livestock to sun gods, anteater gods, whatever. It was their way to 'explain' things without having any knowledge.

• 2mo

@posted creationism is a step further than mythology man. dont give me that their way of explaining things because mythology has always been regarded as philosophy, not as absolute truth.

• Evolution :)

3|1
    0|0
  • Evolution for me

0|1
    0|0
  • im here to live my life on earth. if there's a god up there, he's got his own damn business going and i got mine

0|0
    0|0
  • Creation and evolution is not mutually exclusive. Both can occur at the same time

0|1
    0|0
  • both

0|0
    0|0
  • there really is no basis for creationism and people who believe this crap really need to get a grip.

i dont mean to sound harsh, but it really is nuts to believe in something that has no scientific evidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its a fair amount of all of the above and panspermia

0|1
    0|0
  • That 22% is why we suck

0|0
    0|0
  • Evolution is a fact. The origin of life is debatable but it's practically impossible for the creation story to be true.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Atheist so creation is out of the question, I lean evolution but I'm not quite sure.

1|1
    0|0
  • I just don't care anymore, but I do hope some parts of darwinism is true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Creation / in god we trust

0|0
    0|1
  • Evolution is pretty much a fact.

And the biblical stories were obviously meant to be allegories. The Sun is created on the fourth day, which means the days before were measured... How?

This isn't a 'gotcha' at genesis. It's just plainly obvious that it's allegorical.

Plenty of religious people have marvelled at evolution and believed that God created a universe where evolution would occur.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol I'm just here to read the closed minded fool's comments. A wise person always considers the possibility that they could be wrong about something.

0|0
    1|0